ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CORRECT DATES?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

travelerzee

CORRECT DATES?

Post by travelerzee » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 am

Hi All,

I plan on claiming points for the period of 01 May 2009- 30 April 2010. I will only be able to apply for my visa in July 2010. if I apply before 31 July, will I still be within the 15-month time period? I have read on other posts that if you are even 1 day out of the 15-month period, the application will be rejected. And I would rather be safe than sorry!

Also, I know that my bank statement showing 3 consecutive months for maintenance must be less than one month old when applying. does this rule apply to all documentation? i.e. must the 12 month bank statement or letter from employer also be less than 1 month old when applying?

thanking you in advance

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:04 am

1month rule applies only for Maintenance Funds and Photos

travelerzee

Post by travelerzee » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks tvn_ramesh!

would anyone please confirm that the date calculation i have made is correct with regards to the 15 month rule.