ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre action protocol

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hope1

Pre action protocol

Post by Hope1 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi friends,

it's now 60 days since we sent home office letter before claim and 40 days since we got acknoweldgement from home office that we receive your letter and it have been forwarded to the appropriate section for their response .

But there is no reply yet.I don't know why they are taking too much time to make any decision.

I have also write a letter to my MP as well about this and now waiting for his reply also.

What else I need to do in this matter to make this judicial review process quicker?

Thanks in advance

Hope1

Post by Hope1 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:12 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope1

Post by Hope1 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:52 pm

No reply

:cry:

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Pre action protocol is a legal matter and not an immigration issue. therefore this is (perhaps) not the appropriate forum to look for detailed explanation or answers on this issue (unless we have qualified legal experts as members).

Also, please don't make dupluicate posts on the same topic.

regards