ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ash45
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds query

Post by ash45 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:37 am

Hi there,
I just checked my points .. I am an indian but living overseas at the moment.. I am meeting all the criterias except maintenance funds.. I have a mortgage in india and my home loan account has enuff money in it.. The money in this account can also be wirthdrawn .. Can this (bank account in india) be used as an evidence for maintenance funds even though i live overseas? Please advice.

Cheers,
A.

ash45
Newly Registered

Post by ash45 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:22 am

come on HSMP visa guru's... 20 views for this post but no reply .. i need this information urgently to decide if i should send my application.. please help..

kunze

Post by kunze » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 am

same right here on maintenance Query
i have a wife and a kid.
wants to apply alone,then if its successful then i'll apply for wife and baby.
how much should i have for maintenance for me alone?
is £2800 or £2800+1600+1600?

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 am

There is a reason you guys not getting replies ... because there are LOTS of posting on maintenance. if you can take 10 valuable mins of your life and read it I am sure you will get the answer.

Guidance notes are also very clear.

On your query, you need to get letter from bank stating that money can be removed at any time (this is important) ... amount of money for maintenance is in guidance or other postings.

In search just type "Maintenance" and you will get lost of post. Reading those will also give you lots of other information which you might not have thought ....