ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Original Degree for Tier-1 + Dependent passport

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salehi
Newly Registered

Original Degree for Tier-1 + Dependent passport

Post by salehi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi all,
I am wondering, if one has PhD and B.Sc. does he needs to include both degrees or only PhD certificate is enough ?
Also, if the original certificate is in a different language, is it ok to put the original translation with a copy of the certificate (my certificate is printed on a huge glassy paper and I don't want to give it to post as the paper may get broken. I am applying through Visa service center in Switzerland).

Also, if I put my wife in the same application, shall I send both passport in the same application (my wife is currently resident in china for the next 3-5 months) ? Any recommendations ?

BTW - Does the originals would ever comeback after getting the visa decision (accept/refusal) ?

Thanks for your feedback,
-A

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm

You can just send the PhD ORIGINAL Certificate (with Notarized Translation), make sure PBS Calculator recognizes your PhD and gives requried points..

You can send both your application and respective documents in the same package;

BHC will send back all originals along with passports once a decision is made..