ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query for Dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meratier1

Query for Dependant

Post by meratier1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 pm

I am trying to apply for Tier 1. Will apply for my wife later once i'll get the approval.

After my marriage, my wife hasn't changed the passport for my last name and also her passport doesn't have me as her husband.
We have the marriage certificate in which i have my last name with her firstname means Pooja Bansal( husband's last name) but in her passport has her name is Pooja Goel (wift's earlier last name).
Now will it be a problem for me ? Will i be asked to prove that Pooja Bansal and Pooja Goel are same.
Can any type of affidavit can work in this case ?

vks

Re: Query for Dependant

Post by vks » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm

meratier1 wrote:I am trying to apply for Tier 1. Will apply for my wife later once i'll get the approval.

After my marriage, my wife hasn't changed the passport for my last name and also her passport doesn't have me as her husband.
We have the marriage certificate in which i have my last name with her firstname means Pooja Bansal( husband's last name) but in her passport has her name is Pooja Goel (wift's earlier last name).
Now will it be a problem for me ? Will i be asked to prove that Pooja Bansal and Pooja Goel are same.
Can any type of affidavit can work in this case ?
There won't be any problem in having the different names in passport and marriage certificate, which is obvious that the passport was taken before marriage.

Have you read through the PBS, Tier1 dependant application form?
Regards,
vks

meratier1

Post by meratier1 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 am

okay..so are you trying to say that in dependant application form i have option of mentioning other names. So what should i put, before marriage name or after marriage name in the other names section. As Marriage certificate has name as Pooja Bansal but the Passport has the name as Pooja Goel. I want to avoid any problem in future.