ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khuram_noman

English Requirement

Post by khuram_noman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Guys

Next month i have to apply for my visa eestension. I have one question regarding english requirement. Im on HSMP visa granted intially for 2 years in june 2008. I have bachelor degree taught in english and i have letter from uknaric as well that my degree is equi. to UK bachelor degree. Do i need to go for IELTS or i just need to submit my UKNARIC letter and letter from my university that degree taught in english?

Help appreciated

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: English Requirement

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:57 pm

khuram_noman wrote:Hi Guys

Next month i have to apply for my visa eestension. I have one question regarding english requirement. Im on HSMP visa granted intially for 2 years in june 2008. I have bachelor degree taught in english and i have letter from uknaric as well that my degree is equi. to UK bachelor degree. Do i need to go for IELTS or i just need to submit my UKNARIC letter and letter from my university that degree taught in english?

Help appreciated

If you have proved your english language requirement already in your initial application, you dont have to submit either the UK NARIC letter or any other letter or even dont need to take IELTS. You just have to mention that english language requirement is already proved in initial application. Have a look at the application and you will understand.