ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mail from UKBA is it special delivery always

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fisher

mail from UKBA is it special delivery always

Post by fisher » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:41 pm

hi

does the ukba return the application/passport through special delivery always for in uk applications?

the guidance note says
"Please be advised that notification of 6. our decision and any documents that you have submitted in support of your application will usually be returned by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. If you require your documents to be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery you must provide a pre-paid Special Delivery envelope of a sufficient size to return all your documentation with your application"

however i have seen that many folks have received special delivery post. just wondering since i am expecting response anytime and the special delivery is stopped due to grounding of UK planes.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: mail from UKBA is it special delivery always

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm

fisher wrote:hi

does the ukba return the application/passport through special delivery always for in uk applications?

the guidance note says
"Please be advised that notification of 6. our decision and any documents that you have submitted in support of your application will usually be returned by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. If you require your documents to be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery you must provide a pre-paid Special Delivery envelope of a sufficient size to return all your documentation with your application"

however i have seen that many folks have received special delivery post. just wondering since i am expecting response anytime and the special delivery is stopped due to grounding of UK planes.
If you have enclosed a special delivery envelope then it would be special delivery or else it will be recorded delivery.

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm