ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application without employee letter - please Advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

npanglia

Tier 1 Application without employee letter - please Advice

Post by npanglia » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 am

hi
As I am applying for Tier 1 Visa. My employer is not able to provide me letter of employment for next 2 weks due to some official reasons (approvals etc required - I know lame HR policies).

Although I have already got my salary slips signed and stamped from my employer.

Since I don't want to wait for another 2-3 weeks (Salary multiplier can change, elections etc), I want to know is it fine to apply for Tier 1 Visa without employment letter and Attested salary slips can solve the purpose.

Please advice since I am filing the application in next 2 days.

irshad2005
Newly Registered

Post by irshad2005 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 am

Firstly why do you need a letter of employment ?
Salary Slips Stamped and Signed with Bank Statements + Tax Returns (Optional) is enough.
Then why do you need it.

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:07 pm

You really don't need letter of employment for Tier 1...

beecharmer1800bc

Re: Tier 1 Application without employee letter - please Advi

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 am

npanglia wrote:hi
As I am applying for Tier 1 Visa. My employer is not able to provide me letter of employment for next 2 weks due to some official reasons (approvals etc required - I know lame HR policies).

Although I have already got my salary slips signed and stamped from my employer.

Since I don't want to wait for another 2-3 weeks (Salary multiplier can change, elections etc), I want to know is it fine to apply for Tier 1 Visa without employment letter and Attested salary slips can solve the purpose.

Please advice since I am filing the application in next 2 days.
If you took the time and effort to go through the guidance notes and the threads on this forum, you won't be asking this question.

People should do their home works first before asking for help.

And any new govt will not change things over night- it would take time so apply as soon as you have ALL your documents.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart