ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLYING FOR VISA AFTER ADMIN REVIEW APPROVAL

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mwnh16
Newly Registered

APPLYING FOR VISA AFTER ADMIN REVIEW APPROVAL

Post by mwnh16 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am

Hi,

I had applied for tier 1 in July 2008, while i was based in UAE, my visa was refused on Nov 2008 due to non verification of educational certificate, I requested an admin review and it got approved on 5th January 2010.

Now am in Pakistan, and am applying tomorrow, I have notified this to the authorities.

My question is that I have done my masters from IBA and was awarded 35 points on the self assessment calculator in July 2008, but when I check now none of pakistani colleges or universities obtain any points, so if i submit for visa stamping based upon my admin review approval, can the authorities reject/refuse my visa, or will my visa be stamped considering previous rules.

Your reply will be appreciated.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:25 pm

mwnh16
Newly Registered

VISA ISSUED

Post by mwnh16 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi All,

today I received my passport with 3 years stamped Visa Tier-1, along with of my wife and son.

Visa Issue Date: 8th April 2010
Valid Up to: 8th April 2013
Issuing authority: Islamabad

Am Planning to travel alone on 5th May 2010, which is the 27th Day, will this be covered at the time of applying for ILR. For my dependents they will travel in June 2010 along with my other son whose query is below. Do dependent also need to travel within 28 days for ILR purpose or if the main applicant reached on time the gap will be covered?

Please let me know what are the steps to follow after landing in UK, all necessary registrations and other legal procedures if any.

However I will be applying for my second son's dependent visa who is 6 months old, by next week, documents asf:

1) His Travel Docs & Pics
2) Bank Statement, showing GBP 2800 for myself+GBP 1600 for my wife+ GBP1600 for my elder son + GBP 1600 for this son whom I will be applying for, total GBP 7600, which is lying in PKR savings a/c since last 3.5 months.
3) His Birth Certificate and other birth related docs

If anything is required to add please let me know as I dont want to miss any documents.

Once again thanks to all members and gurus, your posts were really helpful also await replies for my above queries.

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm

gr8 !! congrats !!

demur123

Post by demur123 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 am

Congratulations dude and in advance I welcome you to the UK :)