ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claiming points Alternative

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

softmind82

Claiming points Alternative

Post by softmind82 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Hello All,

I need urgent help to apply for tier1 which i will be applying within weeks.

Problem is my salary do not come into my account but comes in to my wife's account, i changed it to my wife account 7 months ago because she wanted to run her account and i had some problem with my bank.

I can show p60, letter from employer, payslips but do not know any alternative of bank statement as i need to show the evidence from 2 different source.

Just wandering if home office will take my wife account into consideration.

Please help.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Claiming points Alternative

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:34 pm

softmind82 wrote:Hello All,

Problem is my salary do not come into my account but comes in to my wife's account, i changed it to my wife account 7 months ago because she wanted to run her account and i had some problem with my bank.

Is this possible. Depositing your salary into somebody else's bank account? Sorry if being dumb.

I can show p60, letter from employer, payslips but do not know any alternative of bank statement as i need to show the evidence from 2 different source.

Please help.

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

aruni4470 wrote:

Is this possible. Depositing your salary into somebody else's bank account? Sorry if being dumb.

Please help.
Well thats not somebody else she is my wife and living with me.

I asked for the solution please state something if you can, secondly what about if my wife manage to add me on that account as a joint name.

Thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

softmind82 wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:

Please help.
Well thats not somebody else she is my wife and living with me.

I asked for the solution please state something if you can, secondly what about if my wife manage to add me on that account as a joint name.

Thanks
Even if she is your wife, her account doesnt become your account and so, it is somebody else's account.

Dont want to argue. All the best!!!

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Would it solve the matter if my employer give a letter stating that i have changed my bank detail to the following and they know that is my wife's account.

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:03 pm

softmind82 wrote:Would it solve the matter if my employer give a letter stating that i have changed my bank detail to the following and they know that is my wife's account.
If I were you, I would take time out and go through the guidance notes to find out what it says about personal bank statements.
Getting your employer to write on your behalf is a good idea,but I'd still advise you check the notes.

Your situation is a difficult one,but it doesn't mean there can be no solutions to it.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 pm

beecharmer1800bc wrote:
If I were you, I would take time out and go through the guidance notes to find out what it says about personal bank statements.
Getting your employer to write on your behalf is a good idea,but I'd still advise you check the notes.

Your situation is a difficult one,but it doesn't mean there can be no solutions to it.

You are right brother ! but i am stuck there must be a way out of it........ if i could do any thing about it.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 pm

well an alternative is if you can be a joint account holder but I am not sure if it would be possible to add you to the same account or you d have to open another account.
Worth checking with your bank.
Good Luck

nksg

Post by nksg » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm

1.Add your name on your wife's bank account.

2.Take a letter from your office stating the account details and salary submitted in that account month wise.

3. Take a letter from your wife explaining the situation.

Make sure you provide your marriage certificate and bills to prove you and your wife living at the same address.

or

best but expensive : Hire a good solicitor.

Please help.

demur123

Post by demur123 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:09 pm

You need to have the bank statement on your name . UK BORDER AGENCY is very clever and have made changes in Immigrations rules and there where it should be mentioned what documents can be accepted for previous earnings , it says DELETED .. check for urself
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... appendixa/
Look for point 8 which says 'Previous earnings: notes'

While you click on this link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... tatements/

It specifies 'PERSONAL bank statements', so i guess case worker will take his benefit of doubt and can make a decision against you. I believe you should get some advice from immigration lawyer who can apply for you so home office caseworker wouldnt think of refusing you on these grounds

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 am

Spoke to 5 different solicitors today and they said if i can prove that earnings belongs to me then it will solve the matter. They asked me to attach

1. My bank statement where my salary was coming from march 2009 to september 2009 and attach the bank statement of my wife where salary is coming now and to make sure of exact money on pay slip reflecting on statement.

2. Get a letter from my employer confirming my bank detail where salary is been paid.

3. Letter statement from my wife declaring that earnings belongs to me.

Kindly advice me on that.

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:22 am

softmind82 wrote:Spoke to 5 different solicitors today and they said if i can prove that earnings belongs to me then it will solve the matter. They asked me to attach

1. My bank statement where my salary was coming from march 2009 to september 2009 and attach the bank statement of my wife where salary is coming now and to make sure of exact money on pay slip reflecting on statement.

2. Get a letter from my employer confirming my bank detail where salary is been paid.

3. Letter statement from my wife declaring that earnings belongs to me.

Kindly advice me on that.
My advice: Do as the lawyers have advised.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart