ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay Slip not available for Arrears of Salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irshad2005
Newly Registered

Pay Slip not available for Arrears of Salary

Post by irshad2005 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 am

Hey Guys,

I have a confusion here......
I am employed in India and i want to apply for Tier 1 Visa.
I am claiming points as follows
Education : Bachelors : 30 Points
Earnings : 40,000-49,999 Pounds Bracket - 25 Points (1st April 2009 - 31st March 2010 Cycle)
Total = 75 Points
Now the query is.....
I get a sum of xxxxx as monthly income.
I got an appraisal in the month of January but the appraisal is effective from October 2009, so i get arrears of my appraisal in the month of January which was credited to my Account on 21st Jan 2010.
Because i was appraised on January i still got Pay Slips with my Old amount of xxxx for the period of Oct-Dec 2009.
In January i got a Pay Slip with my new appraised amount.
But i dont have Pay Slips for Oct-Dec but in my Bank Account it clearly shows Arrears from the month of Oct.
Now if i don't take into consideration my new appraised salary then i do not meet the earning power bench.
So can i produce my appraisal letter and a company letter which clearly mentions my salary for the whole year and appraisal and arrears..
Will this help me out.
Please suggest what i need to do ?
Rest i get all my points.
Please help.

cardifflad
Newly Registered

Post by cardifflad » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 am

I am bit curious , as to someone whos young (24) , with bachelors degree earning £40000 to £49000 back in india.... Which job sector are we talking about ?? IT , Engineering !!!

Besides someone who earns £40000 to £49000 back in India , wonder why he wants to come to UK and struggle here , where with that salary can live a very very comfortable luxury life back in India

Just curious !!!!

Vega

Post by Vega » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 am

cardifflad wrote:I am bit curious , as to someone whos young (24) , with bachelors degree earning £40000 to £49000 back in india.... Which job sector are we talking about ?? IT , Engineering !!!

Besides someone who earns £40000 to £49000 back in India , wonder why he wants to come to UK and struggle here , where with that salary can live a very very comfortable luxury life back in India

Just curious !!!!
I'd guess that figure is after the 5.3 multiplier.

irshad2005
Newly Registered

Post by irshad2005 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Yes Vega you are correct.
This figure is a multiplier of 5.3.
BTW any response for me guys ?
Vega wrote:
cardifflad wrote:I am bit curious , as to someone whos young (24) , with bachelors degree earning £40000 to £49000 back in india.... Which job sector are we talking about ?? IT , Engineering !!!

Just curious !!!!
I'd guess that figure is after the 5.3 multiplier.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Pay Slip not available for Arrears of Salary

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:09 pm

irshad2005 wrote:Hey Guys,

I have a confusion here......
I am employed in India and i want to apply for Tier 1 Visa.
I am claiming points as follows
Education : Bachelors : 30 Points
Earnings : 40,000-49,999 Pounds Bracket - 25 Points (1st April 2009 - 31st March 2010 Cycle)
Total = 75 Points
Now the query is.....
I get a sum of xxxxx as monthly income.
I got an appraisal in the month of January but the appraisal is effective from October 2009, so i get arrears of my appraisal in the month of January which was credited to my Account on 21st Jan 2010.
Because i was appraised on January i still got Pay Slips with my Old amount of xxxx for the period of Oct-Dec 2009.
In January i got a Pay Slip with my new appraised amount.
But i dont have Pay Slips for Oct-Dec but in my Bank Account it clearly shows Arrears from the month of Oct.
Now if i don't take into consideration my new appraised salary then i do not meet the earning power bench.
So can i produce my appraisal letter and a company letter which clearly mentions my salary for the whole year and appraisal and arrears..
Will this help me out.
Please suggest what i need to do ?
Rest i get all my points.
Please help.
If you can get a letter from employer listing all your earnings for your claim period supported by the bank statements should be fine.

iii) Letter from the applicant’s (previous and/or present) employer(s) (or in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding body) confirming that he/she has received the exact amount claimed. This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay.â€

irshad2005
Newly Registered

Post by irshad2005 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

thanx aruni,

i am only afraid of one thing.
i read in many forums that people also get rejected even after submitting all the required docs.
i dont want to be rejected.
so want to take care of each and everything.
so i am submitting these docs for earning power.
* Bank Statement 12 months
* Pay slips
* Employee Letter which states the amount paid to me
* IT Tax return
This shld be fine right

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm

irshad2005 wrote:thanx aruni,

i am only afraid of one thing.
i read in many forums that people also get rejected even after submitting all the required docs.
i dont want to be rejected.
so want to take care of each and everything.
so i am submitting these docs for earning power.
* Bank Statement 12 months
* Pay slips
* Employee Letter which states the amount paid to me
* IT Tax return
This shld be fine right
Submit either the payslips or the employer letter. As you have mentioned in your post, your payslips do not mention about your arrears whereas you would want your employer to mention them. These two will contradict each other. You need two evidences from different sources. So, I would suggest to get an employer letter and bank statements and that should do the trick.

Read the policy guidance as many times as possible and understand each and every requirement and prepare your application accordingly. Think of every possibility and act accordingly. All the best!!!!

irshad2005
Newly Registered

Post by irshad2005 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 am

thanx a ton aruni,

you gave me a valuable hint about the contradiction.
i will keep this in mind and make my application.
BTW can i give Tax Return to make my application more effective or no need for that ?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:46 am

irshad2005 wrote:thanx a ton aruni,

you gave me a valuable hint about the contradiction.
i will keep this in mind and make my application.
BTW can i give Tax Return to make my application more effective or no need for that ?
No harm in submitting your tax return ack, but not necessary.