ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR NATURALISATION

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aswadref

BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR NATURALISATION

Post by aswadref » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:04 pm

hello,
i had applied for my naturalisation end may 2008 and got a letter from the department looking for a long form birth certificate,i did submitt a birth afidavitt from india with the application,now the problem is i dont have a birth certificate and trying to get it from where i live in nearly impossible.so i thought may be i will do a second birth affidavitt from ireland and submitt it but on the format it says ''Please note that not being in possession of a birth certificate is not acceptable grounds for use of this affidavit. You will be required to provide evidence that you were unable to obtain a copy of your birth certificate/registration.'' so i am kinda stuck now is to what to do,
please give me some suggesstions as to what reason can i put for not having a birth certificate and evidence and will this affidavitt be accepted instead of birth certificate,thanks

IntheQ
Newly Registered

Re: BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR NATURALISATION

Post by IntheQ » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 pm

aswadref wrote:hello,
i had applied for my naturalisation end may 2008 and got a letter from the department looking for a long form birth certificate,i did submitt a birth afidavitt from india with the application,now the problem is i dont have a birth certificate and trying to get it from where i live in nearly impossible.so i thought may be i will do a second birth affidavitt from ireland and submitt it but on the format it says ''Please note that not being in possession of a birth certificate is not acceptable grounds for use of this affidavit. You will be required to provide evidence that you were unable to obtain a copy of your birth certificate/registration.'' so i am kinda stuck now is to what to do,
please give me some suggesstions as to what reason can i put for not having a birth certificate and evidence and will this affidavitt be accepted instead of birth certificate,thanks
www.yourmaninindia.com