ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One year after cambridge college

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chimneytop
Newly Registered

One year after cambridge college

Post by chimneytop » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:16 pm

hello everybody
i'm a victim of Cambridge college of learning, i was told that if i leave the country with my own will, i'll be able to apply for after one year . does this one year start from the day you leave the country or it starts when you received the decision from home office ?
has anybody tried this ? what are the prospects ? are there any chances ? i'm sure some big heads will have the answers
peace
____

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Please do not spout rubbish about being a victim, you are not. You tried to use fraud and you got caught, so not a "victim" but in fact a criminal.

Personally I hope that you never, ever come back.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm

dearly beloved remarks from paper pusher

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 pm

wait, I have no idea what the original poster's race is, and you have no idea what mine is.

chimneytop
Newly Registered

Post by chimneytop » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:33 am

PaperPusher wrote:Please do not spout rubbish about being a victim, you are not. You tried to use fraud and you got caught, so not a "victim" but in fact a criminal.

Personally I hope that you never, ever come back.
well that's a useless arguement. you are trying to generalize it, innocent untill proven guilty. don't be too excited okkk. if you don't have an answer , keep your intellect to yourself .you are not here to judge so lay off.

tanvirkhan

Post by tanvirkhan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:47 pm

chimneytop where r u now?

danish1981
BANNED

Re: One year after cambridge college

Post by danish1981 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 pm

chimneytop wrote:hello everybody
i'm a victim of Cambridge college of learning, i was told that if i leave the country with my own will, i'll be able to apply for after one year . does this one year start from the day you leave the country or it starts when you received the decision from home office ?
has anybody tried this ? what are the prospects ? are there any chances ? i'm sure some big heads will have the answers
peace
____
personally i think it's a 50/50 chance, u might can get one if u show a strong case means admission in proper uni with fees paid and all the required documents and even if they reject u on the basis of ccl u can appeal against it coz u already suffered the consequences and 1 year ban and tat is more then enough for that....because i have been told education is ur basic human right and as long as u fulfill the requirement there's no way u should b stopped..so ignore ignorants like paperpusher and contact some solicitor beforehand subitting ur application...it moght worth u considering other countries aswelll as GREAT BRITIAN is not the end of the world u got whole world in front of u so choice is all urs..wish u best of luck....
one more thing one of my frnd from ccl jst gone to australia from uk and he's very happy for his decision rather then applying for extension in uk.......
wish u gud luck

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Three judges found that fraud was used by people claiming to have "post graduate diplomas" from CCL, and in case no one has read the case, they found that UKBA proved this to the criminal standard, and that the applicants KNEW that they used deception.

So stop playing the victim line. It really is getting boring.

The ban starts from when you leave unless it is the 10 years ban relating to fraud in an entry clearance application.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/refusa ... ralgrounds

maahi
Newly Registered

paper pusher ur views about

Post by maahi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm

1. I got admission in some ************ college. when i have goined there That college was in UKBA list . now its removed from the list. So after my studies i cant apply for the PSW. again i have to pay the fee and study in different college. so i fedup with these issues. any ways iam going back to my home country.
now i want to share my feelings with everybody.so many college representatives are coming to India and they present like anything about their college. if these colleges are not good why this HOME OFFICE allowed these colleges and why HO gave visas to us. we have paid 6000£ and eventually we are suffering. this college management made money like anything and they are on safer side.

so is this Home Office Mistake or College Mangement Mistake or Student mistake?

2. i have seen so many people who got their Tier 1 (general) with out doing any jobs. so many people are telling they are self employed . they are collecting some cheques from their friends and deposit in their account . and they are showing that amount as they have earned through tutions. and some self employment agencies are not genuine. if the Home Offices verifies how they got thier visas?

3. now we have system like if anybody has 5yrs HSMP then they are eligible for the ILR. If HO verifies every one documents and their taxes then 60% people will go back to their countries.

4. and we have one more system like if any body has 10 yrs visa on any status they are eligible for the ILR. some people came to this country as a student and after some years they chenged their visa status as a dependent. but the home office considers those people for ILR. but some people whot got refused their visas and if they dont get visa with in 6 months then that poor chaps has to wait for 14 years to get their ILR.
some times tribunal is not giving the hearing dates for a long time. then how come those( who are pending their cases at tribunal) people treated as illegal and why they have to wait such a long time?

5. i have read links like CCL and Lcps . in these cases college management are on safer side. and the students are suffering bcos they have paid the taxes and paid the fees. dont worry guys. you will win.
if any fraud was happend in ur college every one is responsible including college management and HO. why HO allowed this type of colleges and issued visas.dont worry guys u will will win.

iam not blaming the people iam blaming the system. and iam not talking all people . all the best guys

maahi
Newly Registered

Post by maahi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

what happend Paper Pusher?

why No reply

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:54 am

coz she has no anser at all my friend :lol:

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 pm

maahi wrote:what happend Paper Pusher?

why No reply

PAPERPUSHER might b one of those who got hsmp through fake agencies tas y hehheheh

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: One year after cambridge college

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 am

chimneytop wrote:hello everybody
peace
____
My friend.. Did they teach you anything at CCL? If not, then you would probably have got a clue about the college being fake at that point of time. As far as I heard, classes where almost never conducted in a proper manner at CCL and there where no proper examinations too. Anyways, I am not here to blame anyone from CCL, just to give my advice on your issue. I believe that if your application is successful, then your visa would probably be from the date of approval and not from the date of your previous Visa expiry. I highly doubt that you would get your 1 year remaining Visa. All the best with that.