ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PRadeep Itnal

Dependent visa Queries

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:24 am

Hi all
I have certain queries on dependent visa

Some info.
1. I have Tier 1 general visa valid from 12-6-2010 to 12-6-2013.
2.I am engaged and will be marrying in the month of June 2010.
3.I have plan to Travel in the month of July 2010.

Queries on dependent visa
1. I have plan to apply for my fiancee's(would be wife :lol: ) dependent visa in August 2010, ie.After my marriage.

2.I have got my Tier1General visa in this month only. In the application form(VAF 9) for Tier1, i have not mentioned anything about my engagement as they had not asked about it. Will there be any issue?? because she will be joining me within 12 months of my Travel.

3. Fund maintenance: How much money i should show for dependent? according to new rules? I hope her dependent visa will fall under new rules.(April 6th changes).

4.Money should be maintained in her Bank account or its ok if i maintain it in my account itself?

Please provide me some useful info, which u think is necessary.

Thanks
PRADEEP.

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:18 am

1. I have plan to apply for my fiancee's(would be wife ) dependent visa in August 2010, ie.After my marriage.
You can plan to apply after your marriage, but for maintenance funds you might have to plan 3 months in advance before your application date which might fall well before your marriage
2.I have got my Tier1General visa in this month only. In the application form(VAF 9) for Tier1, i have not mentioned anything about my engagement as they had not asked about it. Will there be any issue?? because she will be joining me within 12 months of my Travel.
No issues at all.
3. Fund maintenance: How much money i should show for dependent? according to new rules? I hope her dependent visa will fall under new rules.(April 6th changes).
Yes, it has to be according to new rules. Ideally, should be the sum of your maintenance funds, and her maintenance fund combinedly
4.Money should be maintained in her Bank account or its ok if i maintain it in my account itself?
Either is OK.
- Ramgsk