ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overseas earnings multiplier

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uckocak

Overseas earnings multiplier

Post by uckocak » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:16 am

Dear members,

The rules are changed by April 2010 however there is no news on overseas earnings multiplier.
Do you think the multipliers will remain same for a while?
My brother is planning to apply from Turkey. He is all good, except the maintenance funds, as he doesnt have £2300 for 3 months continuously. Now I am planning to transfer him £2300 and he can apply after 3 months.

The issue is, they may change the multipliers in 3 months and he may lose points...

Thanks in advance for your kind advises.

kind regards, Utkan

beecharmer1800bc

Re: Overseas earnings multiplier

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 am

uckocak wrote:Dear members,

The rules are changed by April 2010 however there is no news on overseas earnings multiplier.
My brother is planning to apply from Turkey. He is all good, except the maintenance funds, as he doesnt have £2300 for 3 months continuously. Now I am planning to transfer him £2300 and he can apply after 3 months.

The issue is, they may change the multipliers in 3 months and he may lose points...

kind regards, Utkan
No one can answer this question unless you are Phil Woolas or the Home Sec.
You'd just have to hope that it remains the same at the time.
In my case, I knew that the rules were gonna change this April, so I did everything possible to apply before April.

Just hope for the best mate even though a lot can happen in 3 months
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

npanglia

Re: Overseas earnings multiplier

Post by npanglia » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:40 am

uckocak wrote:Dear members,

kind regards, Utkan
Nobody will be able to answer if or when the salary multiplier but yes I believe there is high possibility to change in next couple of months.
FYI. Also GBP 2800 has to be maintained instead of GBP 2300.

uckocak

Post by uckocak » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:04 am

thanks guys. hope for the best...