ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uma103
Newly Registered

Post by uma103 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:21 am

ali_hsn wrote:Hi uma103,

I am sure, the BHC will still come up with another story. All they do these days is look for a reason to refuse your application. If you believe your case is strong then go for it!
It clearly states in the rules that you need atleast three months bank statementsfor the evidence of funds. If you can get hold of statements three months prior to your application date then that should do the trick for you. I am not sure if they will accept the statements after the date of application.

Best of luck with the appeal!

regards,
Ali
Well one month deadline is really unavoidable if some one sending bank statements from here... lets say i do get my paper statements at first week of every month and than you post/courier it which is again 4-5 working days and here you end up with two weeks .... by the time you get apointment and if gerrys are busy than it can take two more weeks which is already a month ... i know ppl can take appointments before hand but what if post get delayed for some reason ?? ur end of the queue again ... i know its not an ideal situation but there should be some relaxationand on top Gerry's advised it that its OK to submitt it like that.. . if Gerrys is the VAC than why thay give such advice ?? thay deal with these types of situation on daily basis........
anyway i cant argue with it as rule is rule but because i know i was right and i got upto dated bank statements which can prove my balance never went below the required ammount throughout the whole period so i will go for it.....

uma103
Newly Registered

Post by uma103 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 am

jami wrote:For uma103

In spite of being a UK Solicitor dealings in appeals my advice is not to file appeal rather reapply. Appeal ll take 9-12 months till implementation of a favourable decsion and decsion would not be favouable. Rule is very clear and you are also admitting your mistake than appeal would be wastage of time,energy and resources.
I spoke to a solicitor and he goes that i got pretty good chances of wining it.. and i know one of my friend got it over with a similar case in just 5 weeks... for his the objection was that thay are not satisfied that she is his wife :D :D :D so mine seems very simple here..

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:18 am

@uma103
its entirely upto you r u going for appeal or making a new application.but just consider the fact even if u lunch ur appeal from uk that would b quicker to get the outcome but even though at least it wil take u 9 to 10 months to get ur passport stamp in case if its approved.so if u still going for that option than as u r in uk so u can lunch ur wife's appeal by ur own just make strong grounds on which they refused the visa and get the oral hearing rather than getting the hearing which is decided on papers and u can also submit fresh evidance on ur hearing date and u ve to mention these evidance in ur appeal form.just represent ur case in front of judge and u ve a good chance to win ur appeal and noharm in giving a try as u r not paying any fee to solicitor.the argument which u ve given in one of ur post regards bank statement is very valid and strong so present it infront of judge that will dafinately a very helpful.cheers

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:42 am

@iqraa
i can understand ur situation as u r waiting for ur passport for almost 2 months and its very frustrating that they made the decision on ur case and still u waiting for 2 weeks and so on.but inshalla ur wait wil b over soon and u will get the visa.plz do share the outcome.i just need one favour can u give me the numbers on which u contact abu dhabi as myself applied for tier 1 general visa from islamabad on 10 march and still waiting for decision.regards

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 am

uma103 wrote:

In spite of being a UK Solicitor dealings in appeals my advice is not to file appeal rather reapply. Appeal ll take 9-12 months till implementation of a favourable decsion and decsion would not be favouable. Rule is very clear and you are also admitting your mistake than appeal would be wastage of time,energy and resources.
I spoke to a solicitor and he goes that i got pretty good chances of wining it.. and i know one of my friend got it over with a similar case in just 5 weeks... for his the objection was that thay are not satisfied that she is his wife :D :D :D so mine seems very simple here..
Best of luck dear.

Do proper investigation and read the stories of peoples who applead and if you are satisfied then definitely go for appeal. But this time instead of doing any mistake as you already did, do some work before applying.

aaa123
BANNED

Post by aaa123 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 am

aaa123 wrote:Pretty basic question:

Could you guys list what documents u enclosed. Reference letter, does it have to be from my company or company letter headed paper also what it should include?

can I apply for my wife visa from UKI mean if she can send me filled out form then can i send it to Abu Dahbi??

thanks in advance
Anyone!!!

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:40 am

aaa123 wrote:Pretty basic question:

Could you guys list what documents u enclosed. Reference letter, does it have to be from my company or company letter headed paper also what it should include?

can I apply for my wife visa from UKI mean if she can send me filled out form then can i send it to Abu Dahbi??

thanks in advance
Following links are v.v.helpful atleast for me.

www.spammer.com/uk-discussion-f ... ist/page/1

http://www.theskillsite.com/uk-immigrat ... t-visa.htm

DOCUMENTS LIST FROM ABOVE LINKS: I have submitted almost the same document.

1. Tier 1 Dependent Visa From (SEPRATE FOR EVERY PERSON EVEN CHILD OF ONE MONTH AND SEPRATE FEE)
2. FIANACIAL DOCUMENTS (fUNDS GBP 2600 (mAIN aPLLICANT (WHO HAS TIER 1 VISA ALREADY) + 1600 FOR EVERY SINGLE APPLICANT (EG IF 1 WIFE TWO KIDS THEN 2600(mAIN aPPLICANT+1600 WIFE +1600 KID 1 +1600 KID 2) FOR 03 MONTH STAMENT NOT NOT 06 MONTHS JUST 03 MONTHS
3. MAIN APLLICANT JOB LETTER
4. ACCOMODATION LETTER SHOWING INUFF ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR FAMILY (IF POSSIBLE ALSO ADD UTILITY BILL PHOTOCOPY FROM LANDLORD)
5. FAMILY PHOTOS
6. TB cERTIFICATE FOR ADULTS
7. SPONSORSHIP LETTER FROM MAIN APPLICANT
8. NIKHA NAMA ORIGINAL + TRANSLATION
9. PASSPORTS
10. PHOTOS
11. MAIN APPLICANT PASSPORT + TIER VISA VISA COPY ATTESTED ( + HSMP APPROVAL LETTER COPY IF U HAVE)
11. 02 EXTRA PHOTOSATE SET OF ALL DOCUMENTS 0N 100GRAM PAPAER

Main applicant reference letter means "APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM COMPANY" or if you don't have then you can asked them to write on company letter head with the text showing Salary, Designation, Date of joining, Employment type (P,Full time) etc

Thanks.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

Iqraa wrote:
ifti12 wrote:
Iqraa wrote:

I am sure, the BHC will still come up with another story. All they do these days is look for a reason to refuse your application. If you believe your case is strong then go for it!
It clearly states in the rules that you need atleast three months bank statementsfor the evidence of funds. If you can get hold of statements three months prior to your application date then that should do the trick for you. I am not sure if they will accept the statements after the date of application.

regards,
Ali
I again called Abu Dhabi today. They say the very same thing everyday that my application has been processed and will take around a week now before I can get my passport. This waiting is so hard. From all the above discussions, what I generally feel is the maintainance fund is the most imp point of rejection and most of the visas are rejected due to insufficient funds available. However I was thinking of what other possible reasons they might have to reject visas other than funds availability? Any idea?
Yes I do agree that on of the top most refusal reason is "Funds maintenance". Some common causes are insufficient funds, bank statement not submitted at all, Add uma103 reason (Bank statement is very older than a month prior to application). Submitted bank for some fixed amount means the amount was sufficient but no transactions at all. Submitted multiple bank statements to fullfil the requirement means for showing 2000 one statement is showing 1000 and other one is also 1000. Which is obviously not fullfilling the requirements.

Other reason in my knowledge are:

1) No papers submitted for Accommodation.
2) Most of the marriage photograph submitted were not group photos and only couples appears on photos or few photographs.

Hey did u got any change in status? How do u track, do u just rely on ukvacpk.com or do you actually call in person (abu dhabi) and get updates? If so, then what have they told you? Its been long since you had applied on 2nd of Feb, ask me i applied on 25th of feb and still i feel as if years have passed :)

U are very true about the other reasons. I have put in as many pics of the ceremony as possible, additionally, before applying, i had got my NIC and Passport made with change in status so my husbands name appeared in both the things.

Lisn i will appreciate if you can do me a favor. I started another thread,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 305#363305

If you can kindly go through my first post of this thread and let me know your views on my accommodation queries. I had three basic issues with accommodation. Will be great if you can reply on them..
Iqraa,

No I havn't called to Abu Dhabi. To be honestly the processing time varies case to case. I started applying HSMP and got the Tier 1 Visa after one year and I knew several peoples who applied and got the visa in 20 days. We cann't make this procedure faster. I sent an email to UK visa enquiry section (publicvisaenqs@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) and they replied.

Thank you for your Email.
Our database indicates that your family should receive notification of the outcome shortly. I regret there is nothing else I can say.
I am copying this exchange to Abu Dhabi.

Regards.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:00 am

Iqraa wrote:
ifti12 wrote:
Iqraa wrote:

regards,
Ali
I again called Abu Dhabi today. They say the very same thing everyday that my application has been processed and will take around a week now before I can get my passport. This waiting is so hard. From all the above discussions, what I generally feel is the maintainance fund is the most imp point of rejection and most of the visas are rejected due to insufficient funds available. However I was thinking of what other possible reasons they might have to reject visas other than funds availability? Any idea?
Yes I do agree that on of the top most refusal reason is "Funds maintenance". Some common causes are insufficient funds, bank statement not submitted at all, Add uma103 reason (Bank statement is very older than a month prior to application). Submitted bank for some fixed amount means the amount was sufficient but no transactions at all. Submitted multiple bank statements to fullfil the requirement means for showing 2000 one statement is showing 1000 and other one is also 1000. Which is obviously not fullfilling the requirements.

Other reason in my knowledge are:

1) No papers submitted for Accommodation.
2) Most of the marriage photograph submitted were not group photos and only couples appears on photos or few photographs.

Hey did u got any change in status? How do u track, do u just rely on ukvacpk.com or do you actually call in person (abu dhabi) and get updates? If so, then what have they told you? Its been long since you had applied on 2nd of Feb, ask me i applied on 25th of feb and still i feel as if years have passed :)

U are very true about the other reasons. I have put in as many pics of the ceremony as possible, additionally, before applying, i had got my NIC and Passport made with change in status so my husbands name appeared in both the things.

Lisn i will appreciate if you can do me a favor. I started another thread,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 305#363305

If you can kindly go through my first post of this thread and let me know your views on my accommodation queries. I had three basic issues with accommodation. Will be great if you can reply on them..

+971 4 3572300 - Is this the number you are trying?

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 pm

hi guys,

got a reply back from abudhabi and its a joke to be honest.

"Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email. Your application is currently being processed but the decision will not be made until all our checks are completed.

You can continue to monitor the progress of your application by checking the VAC’s website at: www.ukvacpk.com

Thank you for your patience

Visa Correspondence Team
British Embassy, Abu Dhabi"

No surprises here, the app date was 27th of Jan and they have not done their checks yet...

Best of Luck to you guys, looks like I am in for a long wait!

regards,
Ali
all is well that ends well

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Ok as you have shared yours, now lemme tell you my experience. Having applied on 25th Feb, I wrote to Abu Dhabi around March 16. On 22nd of March, I got this reply to my email:

Dear Sir/Madam

Your application is currently being processed and a decision will be made shortly.

You can continue to monitor the progress of your application by checking the VAC's website at: www.ukvacpk.com.

Regards

Visa Correspondence Team

British Embassy, Abu Dhabi

Since last week I have been calling Abu Dhabi and they were telling me that YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN PROCESSED FROM OUR SIDE AND THE MAX IT WILL TAKE IS A WEEK OR SO FOR US TO SEND UR PASSPORT. Today in the afternoon i called Abu Dhabi and the reply was different. The lady said that its better that you start calling your local FedEx from now on as we can see that your application has been sent out and processed from our end so you should now frequently contact your local VAC. I saw some hopes and i turned to my cell and tried this idiotic call for which god knows how much they charge when you call 8865 from your self phone. Anyhow, the lady at FedEx told me we havent recieved your appl yet. I told her that Abu Dhabi told me that my application has been dispatched from there and you say that its not here so is it in vaccuum. She told me that Abu Dhabi directly sends all applications to Islamabad consulate. There in Isb, its upto our local authorities at BHC, once they receive appl and passports from Abu Dhabi, they might take a week or max 10 days to cross verify the results before they forward the application n passport to their relevant VAC's.

This means today i have somehopes that my application is wid Isb BHC and has been dispatched from Abu Dhabi. Hey Ali lisn, instead of relying on these email why dont u directly call Abu Dhabi? I really like those ppl..sinc start its been the same lady receiving the phone everyday and by now im half her friend..though i requested her to share the results..but she said she cant disclose it..plz dont wait n call them widout wasting ne time..

Please any1 n every1..if u want ne other help or assistance please feel free..im at home nowdays off from work till next week so i feel good staying in touch and reading your comments..atleast thr is sum1 else like me in the same dilemma (though its highly selfish of me to say this)

uma103
Newly Registered

Post by uma103 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 pm

mpabbasi1 wrote:@uma103
its entirely upto you r u going for appeal or making a new application.but just consider the fact even if u lunch ur appeal from uk that would b quicker to get the outcome but even though at least it wil take u 9 to 10 months to get ur passport stamp in case if its approved.so if u still going for that option than as u r in uk so u can lunch ur wife's appeal by ur own just make strong grounds on which they refused the visa and get the oral hearing rather than getting the hearing which is decided on papers and u can also submit fresh evidance on ur hearing date and u ve to mention these evidance in ur appeal form.just represent ur case in front of judge and u ve a good chance to win ur appeal and noharm in giving a try as u r not paying any fee to solicitor.the argument which u ve given in one of ur post regards bank statement is very valid and strong so present it infront of judge that will dafinately a very helpful.cheers
I dont think it will go to hearing..

UKBA work flow saying that even if i launch appeal here it will go to highcomission first for ECM Review and thay have to reply Tribunal withen 11 weeks if thay dont agree with appeal... means if it goes to hearing.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... lslodgeduk

and again from UKBA website its saying :

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/appeal ... pealreview

APL7.1 What is the purpose of an ECM Appeal Review

The purpose of the ECM Appeal Review is to consider the grounds of appeal and supporting documents. An ECM Review is required for all decisions refused with a full right of appeal (FRA). The ECM must assess whether the appellant has satisfactorily addressed the reasons for refusal. If the appellant has successfully addressed all the points of refusal the decision should be overturned and a visa issued. If the ECM concludes the appellant has failed to address the reasons for refusal a written statement detailing why the decision is being upheld must be provided.

So thats mean if some one addressing the reason of appeal so thay cant send it for hearing untill unless there are any other grounds... and on the same page its saying only Post Decision evidence not accepted, and the one i am submitting are dated before decision so i very positive about it.

uma103
Newly Registered

Post by uma103 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 pm

ifti12 wrote:
uma103 wrote:

Best of luck dear.

Do proper investigation and read the stories of peoples who applead and if you are satisfied then definitely go for appeal. But this time instead of doing any mistake as you already did, do some work before applying.

Thanks Ifti..
Its always worth trying.... if its taking too much time than i can always withdraw my appeal and reapply as we will b keeping passport ourself..

Wish you good too...

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 pm

ali_hsn wrote:hi guys,

got a reply back from abudhabi and its a joke to be honest.

"Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email. Your application is currently being processed but the decision will not be made until all our checks are completed.

You can continue to monitor the progress of your application by checking the VAC’s website at: www.ukvacpk.com

Thank you for your patience

Visa Correspondence Team
British Embassy, Abu Dhabi"

No surprises here, the app date was 27th of Jan and they have not done their checks yet...

Best of Luck to you guys, looks like I am in for a long wait!

regards,
Ali
Yes are the only one I knew who applied in Jan and still waiting for result. I hope you hear good news soon.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Iqraa wrote:Ok as you have shared yours, now lemme tell you my experience. Having applied on 25th Feb, I wrote to Abu Dhabi around March 16. On 22nd of March, I got this reply to my email:

Dear Sir/Madam

Your application is currently being processed and a decision will be made shortly.

You can continue to monitor the progress of your application by checking the VAC's website at: www.ukvacpk.com.

Regards

Visa Correspondence Team

Since last week I have been calling Abu Dhabi and they were telling me that YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN PROCESSED FROM OUR SIDE AND THE MAX IT WILL TAKE IS A WEEK OR SO FOR US TO SEND UR PASSPORT. Today in the afternoon i called Abu Dhabi and the reply was different. The lady said that its better that you start calling your local FedEx from now on as we can see that your application has been sent out and processed from our end so you should now frequently contact your local VAC. I saw some hopes and i turned to my cell and tried this idiotic call for which god knows how much they charge when you call 8865 from your self phone. Anyhow, the lady at FedEx told me we havent recieved your appl yet. I told her that Abu Dhabi told me that my application has been dispatched from there and you say that its not here so is it in vaccuum. She told me that Abu Dhabi directly sends all applications to Islamabad consulate. There in Isb, its upto our local authorities at BHC, once they receive appl and passports from Abu Dhabi, they might take a week or max 10 days to cross verify the results before they forward the application n passport to their relevant VAC's.

This means today i have somehopes that my application is wid Isb BHC and has been dispatched from Abu Dhabi. Hey Ali lisn, instead of relying on these email why dont u directly call Abu Dhabi? I really like those ppl..sinc start its been the same lady receiving the phone everyday and by now im half her friend..though i requested her to share the results..but she said she cant disclose it..plz dont wait n call them widout wasting ne time..

Please any1 n every1..if u want ne other help or assistance please feel free..im at home nowdays off from work till next week so i feel good staying in touch and reading your comments..atleast thr is sum1 else like me in the same dilemma (though its highly selfish of me to say this)

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:20 pm

ifti12 wrote:
Iqraa wrote:Ok as you have shared yours, now lemme tell you my experience. Having applied on 25th Feb, I wrote to Abu Dhabi around March 16. On 22nd of March, I got this reply to my email:

Dear Sir/Madam

Regards

Visa Correspondence Team

+971 26101539

Do tell me tomorrow what they say to u plzzzzzzzzzzz

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:32 am

Iqraa wrote:
ifti12 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Regards

Visa Correspondence Team

+971 26101539

Hi,

Thanks for the number Iqraa, I have tried calling them and they come up with the same answer: Still processing...
As I am the main applicant in UK, probably I'll ask my wife to call them may be she can get some more info on this one.

Thanks ifti12, I am quite optimistic about the next two weeks.
Still no update as of today and we have reached 12 weeks. Good going BHC!

regards,
Ali

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 am

ali_hsn wrote:
Iqraa wrote:
ifti12 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Regards

Visa Correspondence Team

+971 26101539

Hi,

Thanks for the number Iqraa, I have tried calling them and they come up with the same answer: Still processing...
As I am the main applicant in UK, probably I'll ask my wife to call them may be she can get some more info on this one.

Thanks ifti12, I am quite optimistic about the next two weeks.
Still no update as of today and we have reached 12 weeks. Good going BHC!

regards,
Ali
Dont be dishearted please Ali,,for 2 months the lady kept telling me its under processing but suddenly one day out of nowhere she said it has been processed..so keep trying..call them every alternate day..n ur right..ask ur wife to call..ask her to be friendly..when she told me its under processing i kept on probing ok then explain me what happens after processing, how long it takes to be processed etc sort of questions..

Best of luck to both Ifti and Ali and all other and me too :)

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Iqraa wrote:
ifti12 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Regards

Visa Correspondence Team

+971 26101539

Ok I called the number you mentioned and she said your application has been processed and dispatched. Now I think my application is also in space as yours. I asked my wife to give a call to gerrys and see what they say.

Once the application has been processed it should be hand over to the applicant immediately. God bless BHC and this procedure.

Well let you know if I hear anything back from them and I will try again one more time calling Abu Dhabi to see what they say again. If its been processed from Abu Dhabi but I didn't receive any notification means for me its still in processing.

Though thanks for the number Iqraa.

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Soon we l hear the good news inshAllah. I am praying for Ali as well. Having applied on 27 Jan, I can understand how he must be feeling. By the way, i notice that this forum has all husband so worried except me the only wife writing n writing n getting mad all the time for my own visa :) My husband on the contrary is very much relaxed saying its normal procedure and hence we shouldnt worry with these long waits.

Ifti, I tried calling Abu Dhabi again abhi but they not picking. Will call them tomorrow to ask if my application is on Mars or pluto as Khi VAC hasnt received it yet.

I think ul get urs in a day or two max and i think mine will still take another week. U applied on 2nd where as i on 25th of feb..

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:14 am

Hi Ifti,

Abu Dhabi told me that my application was processed on 12th of April and she said it usually takes 2 weeks from the time of application processed to delivery of passport. She said from now onwards, not much use calling Abu Dhabi, rather, I should sit back and wait for our beloved Gerrys to wake from their slumber and give me a call to collect my passport.

I am unable to understand that why do they hold our passports for such long after they hve received it from Abu Dhabi.

Seriously I m tired and fedup now of the whole affair

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 am

Iqraa wrote:Hi Ifti,

Abu Dhabi told me that my application was processed on 12th of April and she said it usually takes 2 weeks from the time of application processed to delivery of passport. She said from now onwards, not much use calling Abu Dhabi, rather, I should sit back and wait for our beloved Gerrys to wake from their slumber and give me a call to collect my passport.

I am unable to understand that why do they hold our passports for such long after they hve received it from Abu Dhabi.

Seriously I m tired and fedup now of the whole affair
I called her again and this time I have given the passport no of my son and she said the same answer that the application has been processed. Looks like she is sitting somewhere alone and she has nothing to do because she attended my phone just after 1-2 rings and there is no one talking behide our conversation, so silence but though atleast v.cooperative. Don't worry Iqraa and wait for 2 weeks as you already passed most of the time. If you application has been processed on 12 Monday then tomorrow means on Fri 22 its two weeks now. May be tomorrow or sometime early next week we will receive a call.

InshaAllah everything will fine. I have paid 2200 pounds , pakistani 3 Lacks Rs and waiting for my family not for last 3 months but the day I arrived here in UK and its now 12 months almost. So I would pray from God please decide better for us. Ameen.

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Iqraa and Ifti12,

Strangely enough when my wife called today she said the application has been processed. I think this might be a positive sign.
The tracker still says forwarded to Isb OC, it will be 90 days on the 27th of April. Still strong and optimistic ;)

Best of luck you guys, InshAllah will get this sorted!

regards,
Ali

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm

ali_hsn wrote:Hi Iqraa and Ifti12,

Strangely enough when my wife called today she said the application has been processed. I think this might be a positive sign.
The tracker still says forwarded to Isb OC, it will be 90 days on the 27th of April. Still strong and optimistic ;)

regards,
Ali
hi
i am very happy and reliefed to share a news that i got the tier1 general visa today and wish u best of all who r waiting for their results on this forum and specially to iqraa,ifti2 and ali.wish u best all and hopefully all of u got the good news soon my timelines r as under
--------------------------------------------
Visa Applied: 10/03/2010
Docs Dispatched to BHC: 10/03/2010
Ref No Received: 10/03/2010
Payment Mode: cash
Status on 10th march:application forward to bhc for processing
decesion: approved on 22/04/2010

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

i got a tier 1 visa

Post by mpabbasi1 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:38 pm

mpabbasi1 wrote:
ali_hsn wrote:Hi Iqraa and Ifti12,

regards,
Ali
hi
i am very happy and reliefed to share a news that i got the tier1 general visa today and wish u best of all who r waiting for their results on this forum and specially to iqraa,ifti2 and ali.wish u best all and hopefully all of u got the good news soon my timelines r as under
--------------------------------------------
Visa Applied: 10/03/2010
Docs Dispatched to BHC: 10/03/2010
Ref No Received: 10/03/2010
Payment Mode: cash
Status on 10th march:application forward to bhc for processing
decesion: approved on 22/04/2010