ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

talharahim
Newly Registered

Bank Statement

Post by talharahim » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:53 pm

I have acquired the Bank Statement from Bank today on their official letterhead and stamp. The statement includes my name and account number as well.
As i have used that account only thrice, there are only few lines of transactions mentioned in the single paper of statement ( 5 lines to be precise) for the period of OCT 2009 - APRIL 2010. Will this be enough or should there be any other detail required on the statement showing amount for each month? :roll:

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 pm

HO will count dates backward.

Does it say when the statement was issued? If yes, then highllight that in your covering letter and mention that there wasnt any activity in this account as you were maintaining the amount. And stress that it shows you maintained amount for 90 consecutive days.

If no statement issue date can be found then.... when is the last transaction date on your statement. HO will count backward from that date. Ensure it covers 90 days.

regards

nemesis
Newly Registered

Post by nemesis » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi all ,

I am going to apply for the PSW in the end of the month in person (not funny cos the £800 fees ) Confused

To my application I am going to add the three last bank statements January, February and March + asked my HSBC bank for the ongoing month (told me to come and collecte it on the 29th) .

Please could you tell me from your experience if it is OK or the HO officer will ask me more evidence (what will be hilarious)?

Do you have an idea how the officers check the authenticity of the documents especially that the bank employee told me that the only information that they give to the Home office when they call for information is the record of the name, sort code and account number, nothing else about the closing balance.

thanks in advance Smile Smile

talharahim
Newly Registered

Post by talharahim » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 pm

All dates are clearly mentioned in the statement and there are three transactions in total, so i cannot stress on the no transation point, and both the letter and statement covers the 6 month...