ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old Work Permit - Company Closed-Working as New Name

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ArifSultan
Newly Registered

Old Work Permit - Company Closed-Working as New Name

Post by ArifSultan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:42 am

Hi,
Your help is highly appreciated. Got WP in 2007, Company in liquadation since last 10-11 months. Now the same company working as different name, all operations same, people same, my work and duties are same, but the company WP was issued on is in liquidation, how is that going to affect me if I travel outside UK and come back. New company is in process of getting sponsorship. My old visa is genuine, expires in 2013 i think. If I travel untill I get the WP on new company, will I be under any threat, or can i face dificulties coming back to UK. Plz reply soon, many thanks

ArifSultan
Newly Registered

Post by ArifSultan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Can someone reply to this please. I am waiting.....thanks

ArifSultan
Newly Registered

Post by ArifSultan » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

everyone else is having replies even there questions is newer than mine. Is it no one wants to answer my questions or no one knows what it is.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:11 pm

well, you should ring HO and ask them your current status. then tell them the story about your company and see what they suggest.

its likely they will ask you to "renew" visa but you should give them a call ASAP.

regards