ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transer of ILR VISA to New Passport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deejubbs
Newly Registered

Transer of ILR VISA to New Passport

Post by deejubbs » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Gud people

I have a basic question regarding the transfer of ILR to new passport. I submitted my application 3 weeks ago and have received an acknowledgement to say they did receive my postal application and it will now be passed to a case worker. I would like to find out how long this process takes, my case is a straight forward one as i have provided them with all documents they require. I have been reading some posts here andsome are talking 6 months, is there anybody here who has dne this before and what was your waiting period.

Thank you in advance

Markie

Re: Transer of ILR VISA to New Passport

Post by Markie » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 pm

I guess you can contact them in Lunar House in croydon...check the guidelines provided
deejubbs wrote:Hi Gud people

I have a basic question regarding the transfer of ILR to new passport. I submitted my application 3 weeks ago and have received an acknowledgement to say they did receive my postal application and it will now be passed to a case worker. I would like to find out how long this process takes, my case is a straight forward one as i have provided them with all documents they require. I have been reading some posts here andsome are talking 6 months, is there anybody here who has dne this before and what was your waiting period.

Thank you in advance