ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 PBS dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smruthi
Newly Registered

Tier-1 PBS dependent

Post by smruthi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi All,
I have a few queries on dependent visa; my husband got his HSMP in December 2009, but is still staying in India. He is planning to leave for UK in the month of May. I want to apply for visa as dependent but right now I’m carrying and due for my delivery in another 3 months.

1. Am I eligible to apply for dependent visa?
2. Is it ok even if my husband has no job or accommodation in uk?
3. How to go about for my expected baby, should I apply dependent visa for the new born baby?

I request experts to kindly attend to my queries at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Smruthi Reddy
amaram.reddy@yahoo.co.in

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Tier-1 PBS dependent

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 pm

smruthi wrote:Hi All,
I have a few queries on dependent visa; my husband got his HSMP in December 2009, but is still staying in India. He is planning to leave for UK in the month of May. I want to apply for visa as dependent but right now I’m carrying and due for my delivery in another 3 months.

1. Am I eligible to apply for dependent visa? Yes
2. Is it ok even if my husband has no job or accommodation in uk? Yes
3. How to go about for my expected baby, should I apply dependent visa for the new born baby? Yes

I request experts to kindly attend to my queries at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Smruthi Reddy
amaram.reddy@yahoo.co.in

vindeep
Newly Registered

Post by vindeep » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi aruni,

Even I have the similar case, I moved back from UK in the month of Sep 2009 and got married in Feb 2010, now I'm thinking to move back to UK along with my wife. Currently I'm working for indian firm.

As per you we can apply for visa main applicant being in India.

Could you please let me know what are the documents to be submitted for getting spouse visa ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vinay

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:39 pm

vindeep wrote:Hi aruni,

Even I have the similar case, I moved back from UK in the month of Sep 2009 and got married in Feb 2010, now I'm thinking to move back to UK along with my wife. Currently I'm working for indian firm.

As per you we can apply for visa main applicant being in India.

Could you please let me know what are the documents to be submitted for getting spouse visa ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vinay
1.Bank Statements for maintenance fund
2. Marriage Certificate
3. Marriage Photos
4. Copy of your passport and visa
5. Cover letter explaining that you are still in India hence no accommodation proof or employment documents. Although it would be good if you can make a hotel booking for 2 or 3 weeks and show that as accommodation proof. You could also enclose your indian payslips etc although not necessary.