ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

french schengen visa application form

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mpunaskar
United Kingdom

french schengen visa application form

Post by mpunaskar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi

I am applying for schengen tourist visa at french embassy for our (me & my wife) 2 days trip to paris. I have already secured appointment to apply for both of us.(i'll be submitting 2 separate applications in single appointment)

I have couple of questions about visa application:

1> I'm going to attach bank statement from our joint bank account (1000£ balance) as financial support for both visa applications , is it ok to attach one single bank statement for both applications?

2> Name on wife's passport is different than name on her bank account (she got name change notification added to passport from Indian embassy) ,plus we also have marriage certificate. so should i put her old name(before marriage) on application form or married name ?

thanks in advance for your help.

rg1
Member of Standing

Post by rg1 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 pm

1. Should be fine.

2. Should be fine too. Hundreds of candiates are applying daily. These issues are very common and they are aware of it.

mpunaskar
United Kingdom

Post by mpunaskar » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 am

rg1 wrote:1. Should be fine.

2. Should be fine too. Hundreds of candiates are applying daily. These issues are very common and they are aware of it.
Thanks for reply

lee123
Newly Registered

Post by lee123 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:10 am

I am also looking for this that how i can get visa of France.I want to go there.I have fashion industry business so i really need it.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:57 am

Check out the website of french embassy in london.