ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:40 pm

mpabbasi1 wrote:
ali_hsn wrote:Hi Iqraa and Ifti12,

Strangely enough when my wife called today she said the application has been processed. I think this might be a positive sign.
The tracker still says forwarded to Isb OC, it will be 90 days on the 27th of April. Still strong and optimistic ;)

Best of luck you guys, InshAllah will get this sorted!

regards,
Ali
hi
i am very happy and reliefed to share a news that i got the tier1 general visa today and wish u best of all who r waiting for their results on this forum and specially to iqraa,ifti2 and ali.wish u best all and hopefully all of u got the good news soon my timelines r as under
--------------------------------------------
Visa Applied: 10/03/2010
Docs Dispatched to BHC: 10/03/2010
Ref No Received: 10/03/2010
Payment Mode: cash
Status on 10th march:application forward to bhc for processing
decesion: approved on 22/04/2010
Congrats mpabbasi1!

Finally we have some good news. Looks like things are finally in a flow again. Once again Best of Luck!

regards,
Ali
all is well that ends well

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

mpabbasi1 wrote:

Strangely enough when my wife called today she said the application has been processed. I think this might be a positive sign.
The tracker still says forwarded to Isb OC, it will be 90 days on the 27th of April. Still strong and optimistic ;)

regards,
Ali
hi
i am very happy and reliefed to share a news that i got the tier1 general visa today and wish u best of all who r waiting for their results on this forum and specially to iqraa,ifti2 and ali.wish u best all and hopefully all of u got the good news soon my timelines r as under
--------------------------------------------
Visa Applied: 10/03/2010
Docs Dispatched to BHC: 10/03/2010
Ref No Received: 10/03/2010
Payment Mode: cash
Status on 10th march:application forward to bhc for processing
decesion: approved on 22/04/2010

:o :o You have done it man. Wish you best of luck for your future. Sorry for asking private question. Are you an IT professional in ISB? The reason for asking this the job market is not good here nowadays so I would suggest prepare well plan before you fly. My prayers are with you. Once again congrats and best of luck.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 pm

regards,
Ali
Very good news indeed. You will hear very very good news soon for final outcome as well. InshaAllah. Just for confirmation why not Ali try calling yourself as well may be Monday just for confirmation whether the update is valid or not. I hope you will get your passport very soon as well. Yaar there are couple of peoples who applied on 12 Feb, 9 Feb and they got their visas so you will hear soon as well. But these all are PSW dependents and not Tier 1 may be that's the reason is.

From my side application processed and then don't know where it is at the moment.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:17 pm

regards,
Ali
I have confirmed that once the application processed then they sent to ISB BHC. Very strange I thought with the new center in Dubai the process would be faster now but they really play with our all original documents you see. KHI --> ISB --> DUBAI -- ISB --> KHI. This will definitely reduced the time. :roll:

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:26 pm

ok a small good news.

The day i got married, in the parlour where i went to bcum a bride i met a girl and since there we bcame very good friends as she had everything similar to mine including wedding day :) She had also applied and her husband is also in Oxford as mine :)

anyhow, she had applied for the same visa on March 4th from Khi VAC. we both used to call abu dhabi regularly, we both were told initially about appl currently in process, after then we both were told around a week back that our applications were processed and sent to ISB BHC.

Today finally she got her passport and visa successfully :) MashAllah. She got sms text msg in the morning that her passport is with the VAC and when she collected she told me other girls were thr as well and most of them got visa..

Her timelines for our reference:

Applied from Khi VAC: March 4, 2010
Application under processing till: 11th March
Processed Application: 12th March
Received Passport: 22 April (today)

MashAllah things seem to be in a flow..I called Fedex again today. They told me that application is still wid isb and usually it takes a week or 10 days..

But does any1 know what ISB ppl do and why do they hold back our passports thr? The fedex lady told me that they do last verifications..

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Thats a wonderful news..All the best..Remember me, Ali and Ifti in your prayers please :)

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:30 pm

We should rename this thread to "all those desperate APPLICATION PROCESSED ppl"

india11

Post by india11 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Any update from any one

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am

Iqraa wrote:ok a small good news.

The day i got married, in the parlour where i went to bcum a bride i met a girl and since there we bcame very good friends as she had everything similar to mine including wedding day :) She had also applied and her husband is also in Oxford as mine :)

anyhow, she had applied for the same visa on March 4th from Khi VAC. we both used to call abu dhabi regularly, we both were told initially about appl currently in process, after then we both were told around a week back that our applications were processed and sent to ISB BHC.

Today finally she got her passport and visa successfully :) MashAllah. She got sms text msg in the morning that her passport is with the VAC and when she collected she told me other girls were thr as well and most of them got visa..

Her timelines for our reference:

Applied from Khi VAC: March 4, 2010
Application under processing till: 11th March
Processed Application: 12th March
Received Passport: 22 April (today)

MashAllah things seem to be in a flow..I called Fedex again today. They told me that application is still wid isb and usually it takes a week or 10 days..

But does any1 know what ISB ppl do and why do they hold back our passports thr? The fedex lady told me that they do last verifications..
Very good news.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:14 am

Iqraa wrote:We should rename this thread to "all those desperate APPLICATION PROCESSED ppl"
Yes you are right. :)

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 am

india11 wrote:Any update from any one
Hi india11,

Welcome here. Have you applied from Karachi VAC or from India and what updates are you looking for means which visa type? We all here are waiting for dependent visa results.

Cheers.

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 am

ifti12 wrote:
india11 wrote:Any update from any one
Hi india11,

Welcome here. Have you applied from Karachi VAC or from India and what updates are you looking for means which visa type? We all here are waiting for dependent visa results.

Cheers.
Hi Ifti,

Did u tried calling FedEx karachi anytime? I gave them a call and their reply was

"He said last verification checks and final processing isb may hoti hay. If ur application is straight n simple then isb dosent keep it. He said its internal process k isb may last verification and in some cases double processing bhee hoti hay".

Plz Ifti call Fedex and let me know..

addi
Newly Registered

Post by addi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 am

Hi All,

I have been silently reading your posts since this thread started.

today i would like to share a good news that Alhamudullilah my wife has got her visa. She applied as a Tier-1 General dependent.

Applied on 22.03.2010 at Islamabad VAC
Status changed to collect documents on 20.04.2010
Visa approved on 14.04.2010
Passport collected 23.04.2010

so in all it took about 20 working days.

InshAllah all of u who r waiting will get a good news soon.

God Bless

Addi

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 am

Hi guys,

I agree with the renaming part, lol. Anyways, I shall try calling Abu Dhabi myself on Monday and see what they have to say (In my 13th week now). I have started wondering if my wife's application was not straight forward enough: all docs were from UK, marriage cert translated and attested etc. Maybe it is the VAC location, since my wife applied from Lahore VAC... God knows! Anyways, I'll let BHC play its course and see what they come up with on monday.

Congrats Addi, You are one of the lucky ones I know. All the best !

Ifti12 and Iqraa my wishes are with you, lets hope for the best...

regards,
Ali

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 am

addi wrote:Hi All,

today i would like to share a good news that Alhamudullilah my wife has got her visa. She applied as a Tier-1 General dependent.

God Bless

Addi
Hi Addi,

MashAllah no doubt that its purely ur luck. Ur wife must b extremely happy. Had you submitted something extra ordinary :) Just curious coz i really cant understand what is their criteria and why do they keep some applications for so long.

Keep praying for us as well.

Regards,

Iqra

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 am

ali_hsn wrote:Hi guys,

I agree with the renaming part, lol. Anyways, I shall try calling Abu Dhabi myself on Monday and see what they have to say (In my 13th week now). I have started wondering if my wife's application was not straight forward enough: all docs were from UK, marriage cert translated and attested etc. Maybe it is the VAC location, since my wife applied from Lahore VAC... God knows! Anyways, I'll let BHC play its course and see what they come up with on monday.

regards,
Ali
Lisn Ali, the max they say it takes is 12 weeks.how come urs is in 13th week..may b ur counting holidays n weekends as well..the max time is 12 weeks but just working days..

Anyways, now im waiting as anxiously as ever for monday..

Seriously, once ur wife and ifti's wife get visas and me too, i think we should hold a huge ceremony in UK as soon as all three wives arive..

addi
Newly Registered

Post by addi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanks Iqra and Ali,

Iqra,
yes she is very happy today.....we ve been thru a very tough time..actually her 1st application was refused in nov 09 due to insufficient maintenance funds. so this time we submitted every thing we could. Thanks Allah this time she has got it.

Regards

Adeel

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:57 pm

@iffti and ali,
thanks mate.regarding the iffti question about job market in uk i am totally agree and i got my friends over there so INSHALLA i wil b preparing for that conditions thanks for ur advice.
INSHALLA all of u get good news regarding ur dependants visa finger crossed.
best of aluck.
cheers

Iqraa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:32 pm

addi wrote:Thanks Iqra and Ali,

Iqra,
yes she is very happy today.....we ve been thru a very tough time..actually her 1st application was refused in nov 09 due to insufficient maintenance funds. so this time we submitted every thing we could. Thanks Allah this time she has got it.

Regards

Adeel
Hey Adeel,

I shouldnt be bugging you at this time of joy. But as you mentioned that you had reapplied after rejection in Nov 2009, so I just wanted to know that god forbid in extreme case if any1z visa gets rejected due to any reason, do u think reapplying is the best thing to do and not the appeal,,am i right? But the worst part is paying the fees all over again which is already too high.

Did u applied immediately after rejection?

addi
Newly Registered

Post by addi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi Iqra,

We did not apply immidiately...it was refused in Nov 09 and we reapplied on 22 march 2010, because i had to maintain funds again in my account. personally i think reapplying is the best thing to do, appeal takes ages.

as u mentioned the only problem is to pay the fees again :( .

regards

Adeel

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Iqraa wrote:
ali_hsn wrote:Hi guys,

regards,
Ali
Lisn Ali, the max they say it takes is 12 weeks.how come urs is in 13th week..may b ur counting holidays n weekends as well..the max time is 12 weeks but just working days..

Anyways, now im waiting as anxiously as ever for monday..

Seriously, once ur wife and ifti's wife get visas and me too, i think we should hold a huge ceremony in UK as soon as all three wives arive..
Hi Iqraa,

I am counting from the day of application including bank holidays and weekends. If I only count the working days then it has been 60 working days since the date of application (9th week). I am up for the ceremony, ofcourse this depends if everything goes our way.
Adeel, enjoy the moment... you guys deserve it!

Fingers crossed.

regards,
Ali

HSMPSEQUENCE

Tier General Depndant visa

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Dear All,

I hope all are well and pray that Allah sab pe karam kare aur sab key Visa jaldee lag jaeen AMIN.

I have an issue: I am intending to apply for TIER1 general Migrant Dependant from Islamabad, I had a really Quick simple one day wedding (all function happened at home) and do not have a lot of photos. Also I had to come back to the UK a day after our wedding.

Could someone advise if BHC actually ask why you did not stay there after your wedding? Do they account for the in and out dates from the UK.

All the rest of the docs are ready for me, could somone advise if there is something I need to keep in mind , any tips?

Please help!

Many Thanks in advance!

Sequence

Iqraa

Re: Tier General Depndant visa

Post by Iqraa » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:47 pm

HSMPSEQUENCE wrote:Dear All,

I hope all are well and pray that Allah sab pe karam kare aur sab key Visa jaldee lag jaeen AMIN.

I have an issue: I am intending to apply for TIER1 general Migrant Dependant from Islamabad, I had a really Quick simple one day wedding (all function happened at home) and do not have a lot of photos. Also I had to come back to the UK a day after our wedding.

Could someone advise if BHC actually ask why you did not stay there after your wedding? Do they account for the in and out dates from the UK.

All the rest of the docs are ready for me, could somone advise if there is something I need to keep in mind , any tips?

Please help!

Many Thanks in advance!

Well as a matter of fact my nikkah ceremony was v simple too. It happened on 21st of january this year. We just took some pics for evidence purpose by digital camera only and i was wearing a dress not as a bride but still a good enuf one..husband just came here for like 3 days..his entry exit stamps were just for 3 days and then he left..then i applied..n then he again came for rukhsati now in april again just for 6 days...

Now i m waiting for my visa. They say it nowhere that staying after marriage is required..Pics r important v important specially if some wid family as well i mean group photos..rest i wish u all the luck for the visa..
Sequence

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:35 pm

addi wrote:Hi All,

God Bless

Addi

OR KITNAY CHUPAY RUSTAM HAMARI POST PHAR RAHAY HAY...

Congrats man. My prayers are with you and your family. take care.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 pm

addi wrote:Hi Iqra,

We did not apply immidiately...it was refused in Nov 09 and we reapplied on 22 march 2010, because i had to maintain funds again in my account. personally i think reapplying is the best thing to do, appeal takes ages.

as u mentioned the only problem is to pay the fees again :( .

regards

Adeel

I have submitted an application for 3 person and maintained funds for 4 person including me and I have almost spent 3-6 months just for figuring out how much I need to show because everyone was suggesting me different amount. So please tell me the exact reason for refuse. Did you not submit the bank statement at all or submitted one doesn't have required amount.

How long you have been in UK? less than 12 months or more than a year? The shown amount was less than the required . Please let me know the exact reason.

Best of luck.