ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success Story!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

szubair
Newly Registered

Success Story!

Post by szubair » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am

Hello All,

I have successfully got my ILR from Croydon on work permit 5 years residence. I was worried for nothing and case was very straight forward.

The main point I would like to inform: If someone has changed his job during 5 years, he must clearly inform that on the covering letter in BOLD writing, and should provide information about current and previous visa as well. The case worker does not look all the papers in detail, so you have to provide him every thing step by step.
2nd: Don't send representative, try to attend on your own because you can provide all information about you better, no one else can do that for you. So instead of wasting money, try to attend home office on your own.

Finally, thanks to all who are supporting others on this forum.

adil2009

Re: Success Story!

Post by adil2009 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 am

congratulation , would u please tell us what sort of documentation you submitted ?

szubair
Newly Registered

Post by szubair » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:42 am

I submitted the following papers:

Last 3 bank statements
Last 3 pay slips
All P60s (P60s are extra papers, not in required papers)
Life in the UK test certificates (me and my wife)
Employer Letter
Birth Certificates for children
Home Office Documents (work permit)
All current and previoud passports
Some utility bills
Tenancy Agreement

They just confirmed for the job change matter, nothing else they asked

Markie

Re: Success Story!

Post by Markie » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:49 pm

congratulations...
szubair wrote:Hello All,

I have successfully got my ILR from Croydon on work permit 5 years residence. I was worried for nothing and case was very straight forward.

The main point I would like to inform: If someone has changed his job during 5 years, he must clearly inform that on the covering letter in BOLD writing, and should provide information about current and previous visa as well. The case worker does not look all the papers in detail, so you have to provide him every thing step by step.
2nd: Don't send representative, try to attend on your own because you can provide all information about you better, no one else can do that for you. So instead of wasting money, try to attend home office on your own.

Finally, thanks to all who are supporting others on this forum.