ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does parking penalty constitute a trafic offence?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vitavi

Does parking penalty constitute a trafic offence?

Post by Vitavi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:22 pm

I have been issued with a parking penalty today because i missunderstood that the parking in the retail car park was paid for. I believe i cannot dispute this because i clearly parked in the wrong place.

So, if i pay the penalty, would i still have to disclose it in all my future aplications to the HO? Does this constitute a trafic offence at all?

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 pm

No.

beecharmer1800bc

Re: Does parking penalty constitute a trafic offence?

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Vitavi wrote:I have been issued with a parking penalty today because i missunderstood that the parking in the retail car park was paid for. I believe i cannot dispute this because i clearly parked in the wrong place.

So, if i pay the penalty, would i still have to disclose it in all my future aplications to the HO? Does this constitute a trafic offence at all?
Such disclosures only apply to criminal/civil cases where you have been arrested and charged to court. With fixed penalty fines, you pay up and the matter doesn't end up in court.

Also,say you were arrested for an offence and later released without charge, you need not disclose it because it didn't end up in court.

Hope this helps.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart