ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

memphis

Question on Bank Statement

Post by memphis » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi all,

My bank statment shows the amount of my salary that matches my payslip as 'dposted' it doesn't show the details who has deposited it.

will it work ?

Memphis

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:54 pm

No problem with it.. as long as the NET amount on the payslip matches with the deposit on the bankstatement

beecharmer1800bc

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:09 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:No problem with it.. as long as the NET amount on the payslip matches with the deposit on the bankstatement
Not sure if that is entirely correct. There should normally be a narration to the deposit.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

linkin

Post by linkin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 pm

beecharmer1800bc wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:No problem with it.. as long as the NET amount on the payslip matches with the deposit on the bankstatement
Not sure if that is entirely correct. There should normally be a narration to the deposit.
You are right, however, this is the case with some Banks in India.

linkin

Post by linkin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi Ramesh,

Mine is a similar case. Instead of there being Name-of-Issuer in the narration it has some codified number. This is the only problem on my way.

Do you think it is worth a try? Please suggest.

Also, do HO still do In Person applications?

Thanks in advance.

fisher

Post by fisher » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:42 am

linkin wrote:
Hi Ramesh,

Mine is a similar case. Instead of there being Name-of-Issuer in the narration it has some codified number. This is the only problem on my way.

Thanks in advance.
I have had the same problem with my application. Though deposits were same the payroll is processed by another company. They have held the documents stating that they will enquire further about it. So make sure you have a letter from employer as well.

Yes HO still does in person applications.

linkin

Post by linkin » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 am

fisher wrote:
linkin wrote:
Hi Ramesh,

Thanks in advance.
I have had the same problem with my application. Though deposits were same the payroll is processed by another company. They have held the documents stating that they will enquire further about it. So make sure you have a letter from employer as well.

Yes HO still does in person applications.
Thanks a lot, for help. Hugely appreciated.

Along the lines of having a letter from employer (as supporting evidence), is there a standard format for the same?

If not, what should the letter say? I assume details like Cheque Number, Amount, date of Issue are sufficient.