ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information about the funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nemesis
Newly Registered

Information about the funds

Post by nemesis » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi all ,

I am going to apply for the PSW in the end of the month in person (not funny cos the £800 fees ) :?

To my application I am going to add the three last bank statements January, February and March + asked my HSBC bank for the ongoing month (told me to come and collecte it on the 29th) .

Please could you tell me from your experience if it is OK or the HO officer will ask me more evidence (what will be hilarious)?

Do you have an idea how the officers check the authenticity of the documents especially that the bank employee told me that the only information that they give to the Home office when they call for information is the record of the name, sort code and account number, nothing else about the closing balance.

thanks in advance :) :)

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Well, you should be alright but i can only think of one person's case here who applied in person, and was asked to provide more documents as they were not satisfied with his "part/time work" on a student visa. they asked him to provide bank statements for over 6 months if i remember correctly.

Its highly unlikely, but if you can take these documents with you for "just-in-case" situation then im sure it wouldnt harm anything.

cant think of anything else that they might be concerned with

reards

nemesis
Newly Registered

Post by nemesis » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Thank you very much for your response.
Just to let you know I don't work, does this will be a problem?
I am having my own saving and don't pay a rent as living with my brother.
Do the home offic will ask me from where I am getting the funds?

amit_mahay

Post by amit_mahay » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:39 am

no they wont....as long as you have got the required funding in your bank and it has been in there from last three months.....they wont have any problem wot so ever. but just in case they ask for it....just take your bank statements for the last 6 months even though you dont need to show them until unless you are asked to.......take your online statements signed by the bank if you cant get hold of the original ones.

regards. :D