ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Fund (Without Bank stamp) - Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

npanglia

Maintenance Fund (Without Bank stamp) - Query

Post by npanglia » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi
I have received Bank certificate confirming that my minimum bank balance in last 3 months along with 3 month transaction/bank statement.
Both these documents have been provided on bank letter head and are original, however there is no bank stamp on the document.

My question is that if stamp is required from the bank on these documents or UK HO can accept these document without stamp since these are original.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:15 pm

no stamp is required if you received that statement in a post. stamp is only necessary in case of web statements which you porinted at home

regards

katanayi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance Fund (Without Bank stamp) - Query

Post by katanayi » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 am

npanglia wrote:Hi
I have received Bank certificate confirming that my minimum bank balance in last 3 months along with 3 month transaction/bank statement.
Both these documents have been provided on bank letter head and are original, however there is no bank stamp on the document.

My question is that if stamp is required from the bank on these documents or UK HO can accept these document without stamp since these are original.
As such if they are original no need stamping. believing that you are in India, No bank would give you letter without stamp and sign, either they might have forgotten or not requested . better get them stamped , couple of minutes work. do now or regret letter.

npanglia

Post by npanglia » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:01 am

katanayi wrote: As such if they are original no need stamping. believing that you are in India, No bank would give you letter without stamp and sign, either they might have forgotten or not requested . better get them stamped , couple of minutes work. do now or regret letter.
This is UK Bank (Where I am keeping my maintenance funds) and they told me I have to visit their UK branch to get it stamped which is not possible since I am in India.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:41 am

Do not worry, only electronic statements need stamping!!
Rule 215 page 37 of Tier 1 guidance.

npanglia wrote:Hi