ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Isn't this spam ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mini
Member of Standing

Isn't this spam ??

Post by Mini » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:49 pm

Ive got this mesage PM'd to me by user NAT16
Hi

Congratulations on getting your HSMP.

I was just wondering what you are now doing in the UK. If you are contracting in the IT field then I would like to recommend a great company to use. They will point you in the right direction to get a contract and work out all your tax and accounting for you, putting the most amount of money back in your pocket as is legally allowable.

Check out their web site on

www.**********************.com.

The contact us page isn't working but you can call them on 0800 *** ****, they are always happy to give advice to anyone.

Kind Regards
Nat
[Edit by Moderator (John) : URL removed]
Mini

Smit
Member of Standing

Post by Smit » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:33 pm

Sure looks like it. I recall a board member actively promoting this company on this forum, seems s/he is being paid commission to get new clients or is someone behind the running of this company.

Please can something be done about this as this forum should not and is not intended to be used for commercial purposes.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:33 pm

I will send this user a message letting him/her know this is not acceptable. If this continues then we can take steps to ban him.

afreaq
Newly Registered

Post by afreaq » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:44 pm

MWazir wrote:I will send this user a message letting him/her know this is not acceptable. If this continues then we can take steps to ban him.
I suppose that would just be right. I got same unsolicited private mail and the intent looks rather suspecious - to defrud.

J.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:12 pm

NAT16's account has now been terminated due to the above reasons.