ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can someone answer it

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khankhattak

can someone answer it

Post by khankhattak » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 pm

what will happen to those who have ilr on the marriege basis and then their marriege broke down and after that they r eligible for naturalization in sep 2012 under the new rules so will the govt send them back becos their wife's will not support their applications any idea
plz let me know if im saying anything incorrect

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm

I have looked at some of your previous posts and it seems that you got your spouse visa only last month. And now you are asking about marriage breakdown!
John

khankhattak

Post by khankhattak » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 pm

John wrote:I have looked at some of your previous posts and it seems that you got your spouse visa only last month. And now you are asking about marriage breakdown!
ya but what do u mean by that

khankhattak

Post by khankhattak » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 pm

John wrote:I have looked at some of your previous posts and it seems that you got your spouse visa only last month. And now you are asking about marriage breakdown!
ok if i have got my spouce visa already then why im asking that (some one come on visit visa and hes overstayed) and (can a pkistani man apply for spouce visa from cyprus) i think u looked only that posts in which i asked marriege basis quistions but u didnt looked that posts in which i mention somthing else im asking that questions which r happining with my friends bcos they asking me

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm

It may be best if the concerned persons posted their own questions.
Best regards

khankhattak

Post by khankhattak » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:10 pm

gidoc wrote:It may be best if the concerned persons posted their own questions.
Best regards
ya but unfortunatley they dont know how to operate a computer mean they r illetrate of computer so thats why they asking me