ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Compensation Letter Vs Company Letter - Earnings Proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

Compensation Letter Vs Company Letter - Earnings Proof

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi,

This could possibly qualify as a dumb question, but would like to take the chance.
Had a question around providing the stamped and signed Compensation letter (awarded to am employee when joining a company) in place of the Cover Letter stating the employee salary.

As the latter is a bit harder to obtain in my company since they ask a lot of questions for anything to do with stamping and signing, I was wondering if it would be okay to provide them the latest compensation letter which covers the twelve months for which I am claiming previous earnings.
However, the total CTC is mentioned in the compensation letter which is different from the Gross Earnings that I have claimed, since the Provident Fund, Gratuity, Income Tax all appear on the payslip and do not add up in the Gross Earnings in the payslip.

So with all that, would it be okay to provide the compensation letter stating the total CTC ?

Just to verify again, I already have the payslips and bank statements as proof. Would anyone suggest providing the cover letter as additional evidence, or is that something I can do without and should not worry about procuring one ?

Thanks for your advice and help.
Regards
Rahul

npanglia

Re: Compensation Letter Vs Company Letter - Earnings Proof

Post by npanglia » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:58 pm

If you have salary slips stamped and signed by Employer along with Bank statements, you don't need any another document to support.

Seniors - Please confirm

renzokuken

Re: Compensation Letter Vs Company Letter - Earnings Proof

Post by renzokuken » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:55 pm

keepsmilinyaar wrote: Just to verify again, I already have the payslips and bank statements as proof. Would anyone suggest providing the cover letter as additional evidence, or is that something I can do without and should not worry about procuring one ?
Rahul
You'll be fine with salary slips and bank statement. Don't provide additional unnecessary documents, because this could confuse the case worker.

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 am

Thanks for your responses. :)