ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proposed fiancé visa - funds evidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gevenia
Newly Registered

Proposed fiancé visa - funds evidence

Post by gevenia » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 pm

generally , i've been back in Malaysia for the last 6 months because my post study visa ran out in nov 2009. My partner came to join me in jan this year. We are currently looking to return to the UK to get civil partnership. The problem is i've not had regular pay stubs since i've been back, and my partner quite her job when she came here. We're living in a flat that's owned by my parents.I have a freelance job that pays me some money and getting paid by cash. I was working in the same permanent job straight from graduation, but my employer couldn't sponsor me at the end.

so generally from my pay & some travellers cheque that i still hold, my parent is going to give us some money for the wedding, our available funds comes up to about 6000GBP . but i dont have the sufficient evidence :-

Statements covering at least 3 months
Are there regular transactions?

will my pay slip and letter from my clients & parents be enough to very the source of my income? I plan to deposit the whole sums into my uk bank accounts,coz i dont think posting my money with the application wouldn't be such a good idea :P .... i think they will be very suspicious of the lump sum amount

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: