ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer name on payslip does not match bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mouche202
Newly Registered

Employer name on payslip does not match bank statement

Post by mouche202 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Need some advice from all you experts who so kindly answer our questions.

I have been working for the same employer in UK for over 3 years. In this time the company has gone through 2 mergers and has changed its name twice. So it has been called Name1, Name2 and Name3 in past 2 years.

I am soon returning to India to apply for Tier 1 (currently on Tier 2 dependant) and for earnings requirement I am providing paylips and bank statements. However on all my past 12 months payslips, company name is Name2. In my bank statements, till July 09, salary has been credited from Name1; August onwards it is Name2. Currently, we are legally still registered as Name2 but all stationery, letterheads etc are in Name3.

How can I prevent ECO from getting confused? I am thinking of asking my HR to provide me with a letter stating that all three names refer to the same company and that I have been employed there for the full duration. I will also explain the situation in the cover letter. Will this be ok? Anybody has a better idea?

Would really appreciate some guidance. Thank you!

demur123

Re: Employer name on payslip does not match bank statement

Post by demur123 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 pm

If you will explain it in a cover letter than i think that will get u sorted

sportster
Newly Registered

Post by sportster » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:54 pm

I am also in a similar situation, my company has gone through one merger last year. In all my 12 payslips the company name is name2. However in the bank statement, the salary for the first 7 months is credited from company name name1.

Please help me with format of the letter you got from the employer, and also the format how you explained in the cover letter.

moitravel
Newly Registered

Post by moitravel » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Just to confirm, I've heard both cases being successful ie. 1) a letter from the current employer and 2) a mention in the cover letter.

milindsm

Post by milindsm » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:01 am

Try to get letter from the HR on new letter head mentioning your employment since last 3 years and the merger thing in brief. In addition to this, as experts said in above posts, covering letter should be fine.

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:40 am

W