ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application - Help!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashiscash
Newly Registered

EEA2 Application - Help!

Post by kashiscash » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 pm

I applied for a residence permit under EEA2 application as my wife is from EU country and exercising her treaty rights here. I applied in April 2009 and received COA a week after. Thats all I just received. Till now I am waiting for a response. I asked my solicitor to send them a reminder. the reminder was sent in March 2010. But still there is no luck. I am now very much frustated as I can not go anywhere out of UK on holidays.

My solicitor has now suggested to see my MP. But you know due to elections no one is available.

Please let me know that what should I do. I never called UKBA just hoping that I will get that by next week or so.

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Advise your solicitor to contact SOLVIT as well. Really, as a pro, he or she should know what to do!

armstrong
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application - Help!

Post by armstrong » Thu May 06, 2010 1:38 am

kashiscash wrote:I applied for a residence permit under EEA2 application as my wife is from EU country and exercising her treaty rights here. I applied in April 2009 and received COA a week after. Thats all I just received. Till now I am waiting for a response. I asked my solicitor to send them a reminder. the reminder was sent in March 2010. But still there is no luck. I am now very much frustated as I can not go anywhere out of UK on holidays.

My solicitor has now suggested to see my MP. But you know due to elections no one is available.

Please let me know that what should I do. I never called UKBA just hoping that I will get that by next week or so.
they are required by law to issue you a RC after six months so better get on their case and write to your MP. Forget about the election they still get paid to represent you.