ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About to submit application - urgent help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

frrana

About to submit application - urgent help

Post by frrana » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:10 am

Dear all

I am showing my self employment earnings in UK. As a part of self employment earnings in uk, YOU HAVE SHOW TWO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. The documents are

1) Proof of registration with HMRC as self employed.

What document should I send to prove that I am registered? I am registered with HMRC and have been paying taxes and NI fro the last two financial years.

2) Lates annual self-assessment tax return to HM Revenue and customs (HMRC) - Statement of Account (SA300 or SA302)

What document should I show? I did my Tax return online. So I have a copy of the online tax return which I printed. But I got SA300 form showing the account and the tax paid. ShallI just show the SA300 (Shipley) form?

Please everyone help

Faisal

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:55 pm

you probably will need help from accountant as you need to show profit etc. based on the (regular or irregular )amount credited to your bank account

its whole lot complicated if you do it yourself and even then HO might be suspicious of your record which in turn means delay in your app. So, be smart and get service of an accountant

regards

amtbhatnagar

Hi

Post by amtbhatnagar » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:28 am

I came to uk In April 2010 I hav deposited 1600 pound in my Indian acc fr my wife maintanance fund is it fine or any more fund has to be shown

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:36 pm

As long as you qualify with enough balance for yourself and your wife it should be fine.

Good Luck