ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help: tire 2 General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mhayat
Newly Registered

Please help: tire 2 General

Post by mhayat » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Please find below my case details and please advise if you can provide legal help on this particular case.

Case details

My current leave to remain expired on 20th Feb 2010.

My employer sponsored me and I submitted tire 2 General application received by home office on the day my previous leave to remain expires (20th February 2010).

Home Office returned my application on 4th March 2010 because of some technical reason application fee could not be processed but they clearly advised me that I can return application with correct payment details.

I sent back my application and this time it was rejected because of administrative fault on my company behalf because they provided wrong occupational code.

Refusal reason from home office:

“Your certificate of sponsorship stats that your prospective employment most closely corresponds to occupation code 9999 on the UK Border Agency’s codes of practice for sponsors.
Occupation code 9999 is not on the UK Border Agency’s list of skilled occupations.â€