ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extention take time and checking

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

popeel_pub
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extention take time and checking

Post by popeel_pub » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 am

Hi,
I am already in UK under HSMP and it was due to renew on 13th March 2010.I am employee in the government and doing self employment.Both i score 80 out of 75.My self Employment invoices didn't submit.Just profit and lost accounts and accountant letter with payment summery.I have all other documents are very clear.After a month time receive the letter from home office case worker requesting my invoices copy.I send them off with clients contact details.

They send two letters to 2 clients that i didn't mention in the contact list. clients send reply back to home office.

Still i am waiting for the reply from Home office.nearly 2 months time.I rang them up they said 'they didn't details check in the previous HSMP application i made 2 years ago and they need to check those documents again ? '

Is that possible to check applications that already been given VISA?it is not my problem that they didn't detail check my previous HSMP application and that company i work before it is not functioning now.they can not check anything with them now.It is taken to the different company.

I am waiting waiting and now it is enough ! any body having any Idea ? please this is nightmare !!!

help me please

Thanks in advanced

bt

Re: Tier 1 Extention take time and checking

Post by bt » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 pm

hi
i am also waiting for last 3 months. but as u have mentioned that they are checking your previous hsmp. who told u this that they checking your privous record. because when we call them they 'll just tell your case is pending or call after 14 weeks.

cheers..bt

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:18 pm

well, if they want to check your old app then they are within law to do that. it might be because they got suspicious (or something) and decided to check your case right from the start.

i guess you need to hang in there and hope for the best

companies dont just disappear!!! if it does not exist now, doesnt mean it never existed. and thats what they are doing; tracing your record with that company.

it could be that the company was reported to them for immigration offences etc. and they just want to be sure in this respect...

Visa is stamped when they are satisfied... your visa is not granted yet.. and they have the power to NOT issue a visa if they find that previously there was abit of hanky panky related to your application (irrelevant, if the applicant know about it or not)

regards

popeel_pub
Newly Registered

Checking checking !!!!!!!!!!

Post by popeel_pub » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 am

Hi ,

They are checking each and every invoices that i submit.I don't know 3rd party people wants to send those information.They send it to most of my clients (just a letter of requesting details about my work)clients will not reply as they need to pay for postage .Most of them don't bother.

I contacted local MP and trace it from him.HO will tell everything what is going inside to the MP.

It is no point to call 0870 .... number.They just collecting money through that phone line.

I am just wondering is there any chance they can reject on the reason some of my clients didn't reply.Actually , It is none of my clients business to keep all my invoices that one year old and post it to HO.

Any Idea !!!!!

Vitavi

Post by Vitavi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:09 pm

If I were you, I would have asked your clients to respond. You can provide them with the copies of your invoices (in case they have lost them), and even offer a discount for future services if they reply promptly. It is in your best interests to get this issue sorted asap. So, don't hesitate, speak to your clients, explain your problem and they would help you.

Another issue here is that why your application has attracted so much attention from the HO. It could be that you completed a degree in finance, for example, claimed points for the previous earnings in your original application based on the qualified work, but now work as a driver or delivery man. I don't know your situation, but this example comes from my friend's experience. And he had to explain why he did the unqualified work while he was a highly qualified individual. If your case is similar to this, then it could be the reason for the HO scrutiny. However, there is nothing you can actually do about it, but to co-operate and play by the HO rules.

So, get your clients to answer HO letters and you should be fine.

popeel_pub
Newly Registered

Issue

Post by popeel_pub » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks Vitavi,

The problem is this last time when i get the HSMP I received approval within 1 week.They didn't detail check on that ,now there is a chance to do detail check on it.I was done degree in computing and salaried employment related to IT and self employment related to Computer Network.I ask some of clients to send invoices but some of them are too angry on this.
HO they send 2 letters at a time in ever week.
Some clients in the same address they get letters twice in two different months.

It is not good way of checking stuff.

I have already given all proof of my self employment and what they want to check ?

Big question

popeel_pub
Newly Registered

????????????

Post by popeel_pub » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Once clients send invoices and reply to HO letters , Are they come to clients home and check the works that i done ?

or

What else they can check regards to Self Emplyments ?

Vitavi

Post by Vitavi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Why do your clients feel angry? I don't understand. If they get 2 letters from the HO, it means they haven't replied to the first one and the HO has sent a folllow up letter. Also, there is nothing wrong in replying to someone's request, particularly from the authorities. Just try to convince your clients to reply. Offer them a discount for the future services. It is in your best intersts to do so.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Did you not submit business bank statements showing money comming into your account?

Sorry to hear that HO is delaying your application. I think that now they have realised that a lot of people are misusing self employment route to get visas and they are checking self employment cases in much more details. But the trouble is some innocent people like you are getting trouble for some one's wrong actions.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Vitavi wrote:Why do your clients feel angry? .
Some clients will feel angry. A lot of them will not borther to reply. I think that the best option for HO is to phone them.

If 2 or 3 clients say yes than I am sure that HO will be fine.

popeel_pub
Newly Registered

clients

Post by popeel_pub » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 pm

It is already 7 clients reply with full information.I already given phone numbers for clients , if they want to phone them.Still they sending letters to others. Don't know why ?

Comments welcome

popeel_pub
Newly Registered

Post by popeel_pub » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi Sky_High,

I was submit Profit and loss accounts account summery and accountant covering letter with business bank account.

Then they request invoices .I send them off .that is all fine.do not have any problems on that .

Now they sending letters to clients asking my work when did i done how much they paid and copy of invoices.

Some clients are not in the address that i address in the invoices still post man drop letters to the box even if it is recorded delivery .

Thanks

popeel_pub
Newly Registered

Update

Post by popeel_pub » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Any body Please update something , in there knowledge Please !!!!!!!