ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Statement - Demand Draft payment - Worth Mentioning?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

Salary Statement - Demand Draft payment - Worth Mentioning?

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:47 am

Hi,

Thanks to all the members for their advice on my previous questions.

I still have a few more.

1. I am not claiming earnings for the first two months in the twelve month period, however am qualifying based on the remaining 10 month pay. This should be fine ??

2. My first month pay is via Demand Draft since my account wasn't opened until the next month. The reason I ask is because when the caseworker looks at the description column for the salary of the particular month, It would show the Demand Draft details rather than the direct payment remark - SALARY FOR M/O May 2009.
The amounts in the DD and the net salary for the month DO match.

Do you think I should mention in this in the cover letter for previous earnings, stating that the reason for using a Demand Draft ? Would I need additional proof from the company stating that the demand draft was issued against salary?

3. What is the difference between Bachelors Engineering /Special/Ordinary Pass. I have a distinction certificate. Does it qualify for any of the Special/Honorary/Ordinary ?
There seems to be no documentation on either of it and early responses to the question don't describe the difference between the three.

Thats about it.

Really appreciate the help from all the members.

Thanks again.

Regards
Rahul

vks

Re: Salary Statement - Demand Draft payment - Worth Mentioni

Post by vks » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:32 pm

keepsmilinyaar wrote:Hi,

Thanks to all the members for their advice on my previous questions.

I still have a few more.

1. I am not claiming earnings for the first two months in the twelve month period, however am qualifying based on the remaining 10 month pay. This should be fine ??

Yes!

2. My first month pay is via Demand Draft since my account wasn't opened until the next month. The reason I ask is because when the caseworker looks at the description column for the salary of the particular month, It would show the Demand Draft details rather than the direct payment remark - SALARY FOR M/O May 2009.
The amounts in the DD and the net salary for the month DO match.

Do you think I should mention in this in the cover letter for previous earnings, stating that the reason for using a Demand Draft ? Would I need additional proof from the company stating that the demand draft was issued against salary?

Explain this in covering letter or letter from employer!

3. What is the difference between Bachelors Engineering /Special/Ordinary Pass. I have a distinction certificate. Does it qualify for any of the Special/Honorary/Ordinary ?
There seems to be no documentation on either of it and early responses to the question don't describe the difference between the three.

No. There is no differences for Bachelors and all carry the same points

Thats about it.

Really appreciate the help from all the members.

Thanks again.

Regards
Rahul
Regards,
vks

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

One more question VKS.

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks VKS for your response.

I had just one more question, these things come up as I am preparing my application.

The name on my bank statement does not include my father's name which is the middle name,
However on my passport and payslip, my father's name is present.

Bank Statement -- Rahul Agarwal
Payslip, Degree Certificate, Passport - Rahul Rakesh Agarwal

Do you think this would cause any problems ?

Thanks

Regards
RAhul

vks

Re: One more question VKS.

Post by vks » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:11 pm

keepsmilinyaar wrote:Thanks VKS for your response.

I had just one more question, these things come up as I am preparing my application.

The name on my bank statement does not include my father's name which is the middle name,
However on my passport and payslip, my father's name is present.

Bank Statement -- Rahul Agarwal
Payslip, Degree Certificate, Passport - Rahul Rakesh Agarwal

Do you think this would cause any problems ?

Thanks

Regards
RAhul
I don't!
Regards,
vks

keepsmilinyaar
United Kingdom

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Thanks again. :)