ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can PSW be awarded to me and not my dependants

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobo70
Newly Registered

Can PSW be awarded to me and not my dependants

Post by bobo70 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:56 pm

I am applying for PSW for myself and my wife along with two children. I have kept at least £2400 since January in my bank account. However, sometimes last month my bank took £831 from my account to pay off my credit card without letting me know. (We had a dispute over payments of the balance so they just decided to take the whole balance as they believe its within their right to do that). I only found out 2 days later and quickly added more funds to make it up.

Now the question is since I have maintained £800 at all times for myself and £533 for one of my dependant will the HO decide to grant myself and one of my dependants PSW or refuse all of us.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 pm

i dont understand your problem... how many are there in total who are applying with you!!!

if you dont have enough amount for one of the dependents then, yes, your application for that person will be refused.

regards

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:15 am

yeah... just show that you have one dependant if your funds only support 1 person.. Send your other dependant home..

Jonate
Newly Registered

Re: Can PSW be awarded to me and not my dependants

Post by Jonate » Sat May 01, 2010 12:55 pm

bobo70 wrote:I am applying for PSW for myself and my wife along with two children. I have kept at least £2400 since January in my bank account. However, sometimes last month my bank took £831 from my account to pay off my credit card without letting me know. (We had a dispute over payments of the balance so they just decided to take the whole balance as they believe its within their right to do that). I only found out 2 days later and quickly added more funds to make it up.

Now the question is since I have maintained £800 at all times for myself and £533 for one of my dependant will the HO decide to grant myself and one of my dependants PSW or refuse all of us.
Yes,apply for the dependants covering the money you have, you can apply for others later if children born in UK