ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling date clarification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cool_guy123
Newly Registered

Travelling date clarification

Post by cool_guy123 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 am

Dear All,

At this stage I am applying for my Tier 1 General visa. My dependents (wife & child) will apply latter after 3 months as I am maintaining my three months bank statement for them. I want to travel with my family after three months when we all get the visa.

First question of visa form is :
On which date do you wish to travel to the UK?

I'd like to travel after three months. If I mention 25 July 2010 date here will they issue my visa valid from 25 July 2010?

Please clarify.

vks

Re: Travelling date clarification

Post by vks » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 am

cool_guy123 wrote:Dear All,

At this stage I am applying for my Tier 1 General visa. My dependents (wife & child) will apply latter after 3 months as I am maintaining my three months bank statement for them. I want to travel with my family after three months when we all get the visa.

I'd like to travel after three months. If I mention 25 July 2010 date here will they issue my visa valid from 25 July 2010?

Please clarify.
May or May not! The reason I say this is that HO may ignore your request, though they should oblige. You should explain that clearly in the covering letter.
Regards,
vks

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Re: Travelling date clarification

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:06 pm

vks wrote:
cool_guy123 wrote:Dear All,

Please clarify.
May or May not! The reason I say this is that HO may ignore your request, though they should oblige. You should explain that clearly in the covering letter.
Hey Vks
i asked for visa from mid may but stamp says - 20th april, ofcourse they denied my request ,, do i have any option to get it changed ??