ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Internet banking statement as proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ep
Newly Registered

Internet banking statement as proof

Post by ep » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:38 am

Would a printed statement (from my internet banking account) be a good enough proof of earnings if it is stamped by my bank?

I am awaiting my original statements to come through but for some reason my last statement have gone missing in the system and never reached me. I have already called my bank and requested another copy of statement to be posted to me.

I am not sure if I should wait for them to come through (It may take 5 working days from today) or apply for Tier 1 with 11 months of original statements and printed internet statement (stamped by bank) of last (12th) month.

Regards
EP

vks

Re: Internet banking statement as proof

Post by vks » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:57 am

ep wrote:Would a printed statement (from my internet banking account) be a good enough proof of earnings if it is stamped by my bank?

I am awaiting my original statements to come through but for some reason my last statement have gone missing in the system and never reached me. I have already called my bank and requested another copy of statement to be posted to me.

I am not sure if I should wait for them to come through (It may take 5 working days from today) or apply for Tier 1 with 11 months of original statements and printed internet statement (stamped by bank) of last (12th) month.

Regards
EP
IMO, that should be fine. I did the same and mentioned that in covering letter!
Regards,
vks

ep
Newly Registered

Post by ep » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 pm

thanx vks

ep