ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need guidance about Set O form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

H28
Newly Registered

Need guidance about Set O form

Post by H28 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 am

Hi,

I am filling out the SET O form and am stuck on the question about mortgage and monthly income.

The issue is that the mortgage (about £1200 monthly) is paid entirely by my partner and my monthly income is around (£2400 monthly). However if I include my partner's income our joint income is around £5000 monthly. We share all our expenses and I pay all other bills other than the mortgage.

Based on the above - what should I write in response to the questions on the form? I am thinking about writing the entire mortgage amount and our joint monthly income and attaching the P60's and payslips for both me and my partner. Will that work?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please do reply if you've been in a similar situation and know what to do.

H28

H28
Newly Registered

Re: Need guidance about Set O form

Post by H28 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 pm

If there is anyone out there who can help then please do reply. I don't want to make a mistake on the form.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
H28 wrote:Hi,

I am filling out the SET O form and am stuck on the question about mortgage and monthly income.

The issue is that the mortgage (about £1200 monthly) is paid entirely by my partner and my monthly income is around (£2400 monthly). However if I include my partner's income our joint income is around £5000 monthly. We share all our expenses and I pay all other bills other than the mortgage.

Based on the above - what should I write in response to the questions on the form? I am thinking about writing the entire mortgage amount and our joint monthly income and attaching the P60's and payslips for both me and my partner. Will that work?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please do reply if you've been in a similar situation and know what to do.

H28

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 pm

If you are the main applicant, give your own info and income, if you don't pay mortgage, don't mention it. It further says, if someone else does that on your behalf, give your partner's name there.
Best Regards