ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying tier 1 in few days ...please clarify

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk_1234
Newly Registered

Applying tier 1 in few days ...please clarify

Post by uk_1234 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi
Im applying tier 1 visa from new delhi ...Kindly clarify my doubts
1)Im planning to apply on 30th april ..Im claiming my earning from 17 feb 09 to 21 sep 09 is that okay?
2) My salary and maintance funds accounts are same will these is a problem andMy bank statement are seal and stamped with bank logo with all details like my name,address,bank address,a/c etc will i need to have bank letter to proof maintance fund for last 3 month?
3) if required can i take letter from different branch of same bank stating fund are maintained from last 3 months or i have to take letter from same bank where my account is there...
3)Im planning to take my wife around june/july 10 if tier 1 approved right now im applying alone do i need to show marriage certificate?

nasirraza_31

Post by nasirraza_31 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm

1)Im planning to apply on 30th april ..Im claiming my earning from 17 feb 09 to 21 sep 09 is that okay? Should be ok.
2) My salary and maintance funds accounts are same will these is a problem andMy bank statement are seal and stamped with bank logo with all details like my name,address,bank address,a/c etc will i need to have bank letter to proof maintance fund for last 3 month? No problem for your account being same for both the type. I guess it will be better if you get a letter.
3) if required can i take letter from different branch of same bank stating fund are maintained from last 3 months or i have to take letter from same bank where my account is there... No problem at all
3)Im planning to take my wife around june/july 10 if tier 1 approved right now im applying alone do i need to show marriage certificate? no need

uk_1234
Newly Registered

Post by uk_1234 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Thanks Nazir
Members...Any more comments??

mzeeshan

Post by mzeeshan » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi,
regarding your first point i.e

1)Im planning to apply on 30th april ..Im claiming my earning from 17 feb 09 to 21 sep 09 is that okay?

Well According to new rules published on 06-April-2010, the earnings of consecutive 12 months that you are claiming must must fall in most recent 15 months from the date on which you actually submit your application.

In your statement above (correct me if i am wrong on dates), it seems that you are applying on 30-April-2010 but claiming your earnings for only 8 months starting from Feb-2009 till Sept-2009. 2ndly you are claiming a period which is outside the given range of most recent 15 months from your date of submission of actual application.

Please have a look at this Official Link of Uk Border Agency Home Office.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... ralmigrant

Specially look for the heading "How Points are calculated" on this link.

I hope it will clear all yours confusion regarding other points as well. Good Luck
Regards
M.Z

Applied = 14-May-2010 at 9:45 AM
Location = British Embassy Copenhagen Denmark.
Got Tier 1 G on 01-June-2010.
Validity June-2010 - June-2012

uk_1234
Newly Registered

Post by uk_1234 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:59 am

hi thanks ...
According to tier 1 policy publised on 6th april i can cliam for a period of earning of less then 12 month if i have sufficients funds to show(check para105)
And i guess my period of earning that was 17feb to 21 sept falls within 15 months category...
Any more comments???