ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Tier1 Dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venkatsden
Newly Registered

Applying for Tier1 Dependents

Post by venkatsden » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi All,

I am on Tier1 and I have been working in UK for the past 6 months. Now, I would like to apply the dependent Visa for my wife and child. Please clarify on the below queries.

Q1) Should I need to submit a seperate set of supporting docs for both the dependents (My child is 5 months old)?

Q2) If No, as per the check list that I have, below are the docs that I need to submit.

a) Invitation letter
b) Letter to British High comission
c) Rental agreement and utility bills
d) Passport copies
e) Bank statements
f) Pay slips
g) Letter from current employer
h) Covering letter

which of the above docs would require 2 seperate copies?

Q3) We have lost our marriage certificate (the one that I have submitted at the time of my Tier1 submission), so we have re-registerd our marriage with a new certificate. What should I need to mention about this in the covering letter? Does this make any issue?

Your immediate responce will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Den

vks

Re: Applying for Tier1 Dependents

Post by vks » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:17 am

venkatsden wrote:Hi All,

I am on Tier1 and I have been working in UK for the past 6 months. Now, I would like to apply the dependent Visa for my wife and child. Please clarify on the below queries.

Q1) Should I need to submit a seperate set of supporting docs for both the dependents (My child is 5 months old)?

Q2) If No, as per the check list that I have, below are the docs that I need to submit.

a) Invitation letter
b) Letter to British High comission
c) Rental agreement and utility bills
d) Passport copies
e) Bank statements
f) Pay slips
g) Letter from current employer
h) Covering letter

which of the above docs would require 2 seperate copies?

Q3) We have lost our marriage certificate (the one that I have submitted at the time of my Tier1 submission), so we have re-registerd our marriage with a new certificate. What should I need to mention about this in the covering letter? Does this make any issue?

Your immediate responce will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Den
PBS dependant's supporting documents for those who are out of the UK!
Regards,
vks