ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings; only salary or more? :)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manuelaux

Previous earnings; only salary or more? :)

Post by manuelaux » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Should I calculate Christmas bonus, year bonus and severance pay (as I have changed my company) in previous earnings calculation?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Previous earnings; only salary or more? :)

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:46 pm

manuelaux wrote:Should I calculate Christmas bonus, year bonus and severance pay (as I have changed my company) in previous earnings calculation?
YES, ALL R Taxable earning and FIT for claimng points from HO

manuelaux

Post by manuelaux » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 am

Thanks!

One more questiorn. When I finnished working for my old company I aske them to give me List of Payment for last year. I changed company at 1.1.2010. So they gave me that list with date in february. Is that problem (that this is "old") as I'm planning to apply for visa in august?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:35 am

manuelaux wrote:Thanks!

One more questiorn. When I finnished working for my old company I aske them to give me List of Payment for last year. I changed company at 1.1.2010. So they gave me that list with date in february. Is that problem (that this is "old") as I'm planning to apply for visa in august?
NO