ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pay slips (UK)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanayo
Newly Registered

Pay slips (UK)

Post by kanayo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 am

Hi,

Am due to extend my stay under tier 1 sometime next week and i have a question with regards to pay slips.

Normally payslips for my company are generated by a third party payroll company (i know some other companies do the same thing) and on the pay slip you have my company name, NI number, etc but no company logo or letter head. So am wondering if it is ok to submit the payslip that way or should i take it for stamping at my office.

How have some of you with similar circumstance done this.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Pay slips (UK)

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 pm

kanayo wrote:Hi,

Am due to extend my stay under tier 1 sometime next week and i have a question with regards to pay slips.

Normally payslips for my company are generated by a third party payroll company (i know some other companies do the same thing) and on the pay slip you have my company name, NI number, etc but no company logo or letter head. So am wondering if it is ok to submit the payslip that way or should i take it for stamping at my office.

How have some of you with similar circumstance done this.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
This is perfectly fine. Just make sure amount in your payslips corroborates you bank statement.

raaj77
Newly Registered

Post by raaj77 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:02 pm

If its not in the Company logo its fine...however It is for Sure required to be stamped with your company's stamppad and signed by the authorised person

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 pm

raaj77 wrote:If its not in the Company logo its fine...however It is for Sure required to be stamped with your company's stamppad and signed by the authorised person
I wouldn't agree to that. If payslips are produced in proper format as standard payslips are produced in UK, person should be fine.

kanayo
Newly Registered

Post by kanayo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks guys for your response. That was really helpful. Much appreciated.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 pm

chetanojha wrote:
raaj77 wrote:If its not in the Company logo its fine...however It is for Sure required to be stamped with your company's stamppad and signed by the authorised person
I wouldn't agree to that. If payslips are produced in proper format as standard payslips are produced in UK, person should be fine.
Agree.. esply as the author mentioned payslips are handled by third party.

if the payslip is of standard format.. it is fine..

you can check standard UK payslips at this link
http://www.payslipsp60.co.uk/

kanayo
Newly Registered

Post by kanayo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Mine is the standard UK payslip so judging from what has been said, i guess would be fine submitting as it is. Thanks all for your assistance.

ozgrant

Post by ozgrant » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm

kanayo wrote:Mine is the standard UK payslip so judging from what has been said, i guess would be fine submitting as it is. Thanks all for your assistance.
Can anyone confirm that this is still the case? I too have my payslips generated by a third party payroll provider, and they are the same format as this: http://www.payslipsp60.co.uk/LoadImg.as ... plus36.jpg

So it contains the company name, but not addresss or stamp or logo.

Is this sufficient? Who has used payslips in this format and been successful?

ozgrant

Post by ozgrant » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 am

ozgrant wrote:
kanayo wrote:Mine is the standard UK payslip so judging from what has been said, i guess would be fine submitting as it is. Thanks all for your assistance.
Can anyone confirm that this is still the case? I too have my payslips generated by a third party payroll provider, and they are the same format as this: http://www.payslipsp60.co.uk/LoadImg.as ... plus36.jpg

Anyone? I'm starting to get worried. If these need to be stamped then I will need to move my appointment, and get my company to buy a stamp, as they don't currently have one!

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

ozgrant wrote:
ozgrant wrote:

Anyone? I'm starting to get worried. If these need to be stamped then I will need to move my appointment, and get my company to buy a stamp, as they don't currently have one!
If they are of standard format, and not printouts then you dont need to get them stamped as already suggested above by Chetan and Ramesh.

ozgrant

Post by ozgrant » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 am

If they are of standard format, and not printouts then you dont need to get them stamped as already suggested above by Chetan and Ramesh.
Everything was fine on the day with my payslips, which I did not get stamped or signed. Thanks again.

drdheer
United Kingdom

Post by drdheer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 am

aruni4470 wrote:
ozgrant wrote:
ozgrant wrote:

Hey get a letter from your employer stating net and gross salary for each month. This is not required in your case though. But if you are too worried get a letter as simple as that. When I applied I did put both letter and pay slips along with Bank statements. All the best!