ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from the Employer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

softmind82

Letter from the Employer

Post by softmind82 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:34 pm

HI,

Just a quick one i got a letter from my company today and the letter format is follow, please advice if that is acceptable.

To whom it may concern,

This is to confirm that mr xyz is currently employed with us since xxx and he is earnings 27k a year including his overtime and bonuses.

any question feel free to contact us.

---------------------------
Is this format is gonna be acceptable or they must have to mention the breakdown of each month .

Advice please.

mzeeshan

Post by mzeeshan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Hi,

Please have a look at the required format here...
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010

It must show Gross/Net salary and preferrably date of transfer as well.
Regards
M.Z

Applied = 14-May-2010 at 9:45 AM
Location = British Embassy Copenhagen Denmark.
Got Tier 1 G on 01-June-2010.
Validity June-2010 - June-2012

drdheer
United Kingdom

Re: Letter from the Employer

Post by drdheer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 am

softmind82 wrote:HI,

Just a quick one i got a letter from my company today and the letter format is follow, please advice if that is acceptable.

To whom it may concern,

This is to confirm that mr xyz is currently employed with us since xxx and he is earnings 27k a year including his overtime and bonuses.

any question feel free to contact us.

---------------------------
Is this format is gonna be acceptable or they must have to mention the breakdown of each month .

Advice please.
Follow the format adivised in above post strictly. It is best. Take my word. All the best.

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks for you all for reply.

Spoke to my department today they says its very difficult to write on 12 months gross and net income on the letter.

They only can give total yearly salary sum on letter headed paper, i am thinking to attacch my payslips from last 12 months.

any advice.

drdheer
United Kingdom

Post by drdheer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 pm

softmind82 wrote:Thanks for you all for reply.

Spoke to my department today they says its very difficult to write on 12 months gross and net income on the letter.

They only can give total yearly salary sum on letter headed paper, i am thinking to attacch my payslips from last 12 months.

any advice.
You make the entire letter and hand it to them for verification. Get format on employer letter head.