ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIRED OF IMMIGRATION IN IRELAND

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SCORDY
Newly Registered

TIRED OF IMMIGRATION IN IRELAND

Post by SCORDY » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:42 am

LARGE DEPORTATION ON ASSYLUM APPLICANTS,CONDUCTED MOST EVERY WEEK.....IS THERE ANY SUGGESTION TO THIS EFFECT...PLS

IrishTom
BANNED

Re: TIRED OF IMMIGRATION IN IRELAND

Post by IrishTom » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 am

SCORDY wrote:LARGE DEPORTATION ON ASSYLUM APPLICANTS,CONDUCTED MOST EVERY WEEK.....IS THERE ANY SUGGESTION TO THIS EFFECT...PLS
Stop making bogus asylum claims and try and get into the country using the work permit system.

Hopefully the deportations ramp up a notch. I am sick to the back teeth of contributing towards the "asylum" industry.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

hey Tom I entered Ireland with a work permit
are you happy im here? just wondering

If its a true Asylum seeker and you can prove it you should be allowed to stay.
pen pen de sarapin de kutsilyo de armasen
haw haw de karabaw de batutin

IrishTom
BANNED

Post by IrishTom » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:50 pm

smalltime wrote:
Absolutely.

Those in real need of asylum, the people of Darfur, or Uganda, or Palestine, or Cambodia are not coming here. They simply cannot afford it.

We should opt out of the current asylum system(GC) and fly a couple of aerlingus planes to places that are at actual war and give a new life in Ireland to people who actually deserve it. We have aid agencies and NGOs on the ground in these places and we could consult them for screening purposes.

That sounds better to me than the current shambles that is costing the taxpayer billions. :roll:

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 pm

I am a foreigner and I agree with Tom...a lot of people are not even genuine asylum seeker...most of them are those whos application got refused in the uk or other eu countries and now they are chancing their arms here....A lot of people who are not even from Afghanistan but speak same language applied for asylum and some of them have got it too....what a great system...lol

Deception-shy

Post by Deception-shy » Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 am

IrishTom wrote:
smalltime wrote:
Absolutely.

Those in real need of asylum, the people of Darfur, or Uganda, or Palestine, or Cambodia are not coming here. They simply cannot afford it.

We should opt out of the current asylum system(GC) and fly a couple of aerlingus planes to places that are at actual war and give a new life in Ireland to people who actually deserve it. We have aid agencies and NGOs on the ground in these places and we could consult them for screening purposes.

That sounds better to me than the current shambles that is costing the taxpayer billions. :roll:

I agree, lot of them are exploiting the system. Basically system need to be corrected. I'm also foreigner and entered Ireland with a working visa and has been living & working in the country from last 8 years. Never claimed SW or any benefit for myself, except child benefit for my kids.

All are not same, but i definitely agree and know that people are trying to benefit and expose the loopholes in the system. Its high time that system need to be corrected otherwise people would try and continue to do what they have been doing and used to doing. Again, i'm not saying all would be doing the same thing, but some people from all nationalities are doing that...and these are the people you find in every sections of society. Once the system is good...these people wouldn't have choice and they will have to change their attitude by force and get better.

This is just my opinion !