ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

student extension!!!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinay99
Newly Registered

student extension!!!!!

Post by vinay99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 pm

i am doing MS in uni, but i am unable to get MS. Now i want to transfer my passed subjects to another uni to complete my MS.
is it possible? if possible can i get student extension?

FLASHMAN

Re: student extension!!!!!

Post by FLASHMAN » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm

vinay99 wrote:i am doing MS in uni, but i am unable to get MS. Now i want to transfer my passed subjects to another uni to complete my MS.
is it possible? if possible can i get student extension?
if another uni will accept your application than home office would not have any objection .

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:06 am

if another university accepts you as a student, then you can get a student visa extension with a letter from that uni stating that you are student doing a legitimate course..Looking at all your posts, you have asked "Is Pg diploma valid for PSW about 3 - 4 times as different topics".. Then you said you are changing from PG Diploma to an MSc.. Now you are asking us if you can transfer your credits from one MSc course to another.. In short!! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING??