ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

college is closed..urgent help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam-zen

college is closed..urgent help

Post by sam-zen » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 pm

hi my frend is came one college in london when he reched london hell find out college is closed from ukba. he left the the country after one month.he stell got 18 month visa student. is he stell come to uk same visa...plz help

UKBAbble

Re: college is closed..urgent help

Post by UKBAbble » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:39 pm

sam-zen wrote:hi my frend is came one college in london when he reched london hell find out college is closed from ukba. he left the the country after one month.he stell got 18 month visa student. is he stell come to uk same visa...plz help

A Tier 4 visa is only valid for the college that sponsored the application. If it no loner exists the visa is no langer valid.

FLASHMAN

Re: college is closed..urgent help

Post by FLASHMAN » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 pm

sam-zen wrote:hi my frend is came one college in london when he reched london hell find out college is closed from ukba. he left the the country after one month.he stell got 18 month visa student. is he stell come to uk same visa...plz help
What college it was ? may be they have come back on the list and what typr of visa it was ? tier4 or pre tier4?