ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I think i did a mistake

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanwar
Newly Registered

I think i did a mistake

Post by kanwar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:46 pm

Hi all .. first of all many thanks to all of you in the forum.. The info the forum enables me to submit my application on my own yesterday. But i did a slight mistake.. actually i just found out that the phone numbers of my previous office are changed and they are shifted to new address. Should i notify HSMP team for this.. and how.

Just a little info on me

I am in country applicant aged 26 yrs
I am MSc in IT
I am working as System Administration Manager (IT) from last 1year 6 months in London.
I am here on working holiday maker visa.
My previous experience was in india for around 4 yrs in one comany whose address is changed now.
My CV does contain the latest mobile number of my referee.

Please Advice

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:35 pm

just for my info, is one allowed to work the full 2 yrs while on a WHV?

kanwar
Newly Registered

Post by kanwar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:47 pm

yeah.. but only for the people who got their working holiday visa before 8 february 2005.
The people who got their visa on or after 8th feb 2005 can work only for 12 months.
Please check this link for more info
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front ... 8721068240
hope that helps you

regards

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:09 pm

I think there is a provision for you to send more documents as long as your case has not been assigned to the case worker. This was more apparent back in 2003 and 2004 when there was a waiting period. I havent heard of people doing that now because of shorter time scales. Why dont you call up the HSMP and explain to them the situation and check if they will accept prefrably a fax or mail with new contact details so that they can attach the same details to your file.

kanwar
Newly Registered

Post by kanwar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:00 pm

Thanks wazir.. but i have just posted documents yesterday.. should i wait for the reference number to come through.. although the payment is deducted from my account today.. and what should i submit.. either a new reference letter with new address or a letter informing them of change of address.

Thanks again fro ur response

Regards

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:04 pm

Yes you would need to be able to qoute your reference number for them to be able to locate your file. You can still contact them though and check up if you can update your application with new contact details of your ex-employer. That way if it possible you can be prepared and dispatch off the information as soon as a reference number is alloted.

kanwar
Newly Registered

Post by kanwar » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:20 am

Thanks Wazir i will do like that... You guys are really doing great job...

Tell me if i can help you in some ways.. i will try my best to do that :)

Regards